Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Fable II » Hero Dolls, Completionist, and Chicken Suit. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 16, 12 at 5:58am
Nicholas12

I need all the hero dolls (apart from theresa), feign attack expression and chicken suit. I have virtually unlimited gold, all knothole island books, all murgo statues and lots of other stuff. send me a message if you want to trade

Oct 17, 10 at 11:48pm
auoc44

Hi Need hero dolls and expressions achievment anyone care to help GT Crowther

Aug 22, 10 at 6:02pm
TheMCnader

I'll just give you the dye, i got all the dolls and chicken suit now. Add my GT: TheMCnader and I'll try and get on tonight or tomorrow.

Aug 21, 10 at 7:29pm
earthwarrior723

I need the regal purple dye. I can trade a theresea doll or gold.

Aug 12, 10 at 9:30pm
TheMCnader

Today I'm getting Xbox Live Gold again and I'd like to get the rest of the hero dolls, the chicken suit, and any expressions I'm missing so that I can complete this game before Fable 3. Anyone interested? I don't have much gold but i can trade all the Knothole Island books, all the See The Future Dyes, Regal Purple dye, The Stone of Myr'Bregothil, The Rammer, or a few of the other Legendary items . So can anybody help me?