Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dragon Quest IV » What's a good party? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 08, 12 at 3:34am
jamzookaTV

Hey bro! Are you still looking for a party? Probably not since you posted this 2 years ago, but if you still are I can help you!

So everyone is helpful during a battle! But using the right combination in the right situation is the important thing:

If you are moving around the map and you encounter monsters a lot, I would recommend Hero, Ragner, Alena and Psaro since those 4 have the highest attack and can defeat the monsters quickly just by attacking.

If you are hunting metal slimes, I would recommend Hero (or anyone who can equip the liquid metal sword), Borya, Maya and Psaro. All 4 of them have a guaranteed hit on metal slimes. As long as if the Hero has a liquid metal sword, Maya and Borya have poison needles and Psaro has his metal strike.

Try all the different combinations! Not just mine.

Jan 29, 12 at 3:31pm
Balviet123

I typically have the Hero, Alena, Kiryl, Maya. The hero and Alena are excellent fighters, and Alena with the Falcon Knife Earrings is great because of her high Luck stat. Kiryl can use Buff to beef up your party, and Maya's Debuff spells are exellent, not to mention her magical attacks are great!

Jul 23, 11 at 5:30pm
LaFoL

In my opinion, you have lots of wizards in there, you need a sweeper with good attack stats.

Personally, I really like playing with Ragnar. He is a good attacker with lots of HP.

Alina is also quite good but she can't equip as much as Ragnar does, so it's up to you.

Aug 11, 10 at 8:01pm
Isaacph

I currently have Hero, Maya, Meena, and Borya as my party. Does anyone know any good party members to have at the end of the game?