Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Neoseeker reviews the Corsair A50 CPU (Heatsink) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 10, 10 at 12:56am
Supernova1332

Nice review. I'm also surprised at how well it did. I thought it would be a good cooler but not quite that good.

Aug 10, 10 at 12:31am
The Slayer

I'm surprised that heatsink performed so well. When I first saw the pictures of it my impression was that it was pretty small, which it is. I wasnt expecting it to be within just 1-4 degrees of higher end coolers.

Like Player1 said, I'm surprised it performs as well as the H50. I was actually thinking about getting the H50 or H70 when it comes out..

Aug 10, 10 at 12:30am
Vagabond

That's right. I think the H50 was more effected by the PSU and room temp than this cooler was. Top mounted PSU, which was very close to the cooler

Aug 10, 10 at 12:23am
Player1

Good review, I'm impressed, that thing performs the same as the H50 (Unless I read the graphs wrong)

Aug 10, 10 at 12:17am
leochan

The A50 is a CPU cooler aimed at the mainstream market, meaning it is focused on delivering bang-for-the-buck. It's easy on the wallet, and even easier to install on your motherboard, so now we find out if it's as hassle-free to review.