Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Neoseeker reviews the Cooler Master Storm Inferno Gaming Mouse » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 09, 10 at 10:52am
The Smith

quote The Slayer
Interesting review. The 3 buttons placed south of the wheel seem really odd. Looking at my hand placement on my current mouse, thats exactly where my middle finger rests so I would think it would be easy to accidentally press one of them. I do like the buttons that are next to the left and right main mouse buttons, seem nice.

The fiber wrapping on the cable and gold plating seem a bit much. I cant even see a true need for them other than marketing for the mouse. I've never had any trouble with using regular cables and connectors before so I cant see any of that providing any real-world improvement. I guess the fiber wrapping will keep it from getting kinked or something...
I do you have my middle finger over these buttons too, but I never accidentally pressed one. I did accidentally right-click a few times while trying to press the wheel though. As I said, it is a tad tough to press, but one will get used quickly. It's not much of a deal breaker.

Aug 09, 10 at 6:30am
The Slayer

Interesting review. The 3 buttons placed south of the wheel seem really odd. Looking at my hand placement on my current mouse, thats exactly where my middle finger rests so I would think it would be easy to accidentally press one of them. I do like the buttons that are next to the left and right main mouse buttons, seem nice.

The fiber wrapping on the cable and gold plating seem a bit much. I cant even see a true need for them other than marketing for the mouse. I've never had any trouble with using regular cables and connectors before so I cant see any of that providing any real-world improvement. I guess the fiber wrapping will keep it from getting kinked or something...

Aug 09, 10 at 5:58am
leochan

Cooler Master tosses a new peformance oriented mouse into the fray with the Storm Inferno. A smoking name for a highly programmable input device, so we put it to the test to see if it can burn it up in real world usage! When they say programmable, they mean it: the Storm Inferno even lets you assign scripts in programming languages like Assembly.