Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories » official yu-gi-oh! forbidden memories II (2) official thread » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Aug 05, 10 at 10:05pmDuncan Idaho

from the brazilian team of the mod, that allows players to get the UCC (unconfirmed cards) is now working on a unofficial sequel, any news should be posted here

what i have confirmed that will be on:

new cards.

some fake fusions will be gone.

the opponents will have better decks!

not only that but you will get decent decks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 12, 16 at 10:12am
SpencerWS

Is anybody still trying to mod this game? Also, I'm trying to document wicked mod's fusions.

Dec 28, 15 at 11:12pm
Weska

downloaded anything i needed but when i start an error occurs
Error loading SPUwriteRegister: Error loading symbol??
i khad it working but somehow i removed it but now when tying again nothing works

Dec 24, 15 at 8:00am
Gochimiru

Merry X-Mas...

Dec 20, 15 at 12:32am
Duncan Idaho

quote dreglez22
This sounds too good to be true. When does it come out? Can I get it on ebay?
Its already out, google it.

Dec 20, 15 at 12:27am
dreglez22

This sounds too good to be true. When does it come out? Can I get it on ebay?

Nov 19, 15 at 4:29am
Hyunckel

quote trai7nghiep
I did beat all the mages but I still cannot find him
By the way, why is sometime King of skull servants atk just 1k or 2k instead of 3k despite no skull servant discarded
I'm pretty sure you ALSO have to beat Guardian Dox & Seto 2 aka 'Yami Marik' in the Labyrinth (Directions: Left Right Left Right) after you beat 2 high mages when they abducted Teana (event at Hiding Dueling Grounds)..

I may be wrong, I was stuck vs that asshole Kepura & his Master of Oz bullshit since Joey wouldn't for the life of me drop his god damn Salamandra Equip (+700 ATK FIRE attribute -> Meteor B. Dragon fusion (couldn't farm Atenza for the real card either lol))

In any case, I'm 95% sure both Guardian drop the same things anyway

As for King of the Skull Servants... I only found out recently that you need to FUSION summon him using the RIGHT Skull Servant in your hand FIRST, not the left one. Otherwise he will only have 2,000 ATK, even on first turn...
Yeah the coding is ass.

Nov 18, 15 at 12:51am
trai7nghiep

quote Hyunckel
lol I somehow got email notifications enabled.

Guardian Para is only found AFTER you beat all mages, you can then find him at the palace, before going to the vast shrine and proceed to the final 6.

But if he is like Guardian Dox...

Be prepared for some 4000 DEF Exxod and some other bullshit lol. Good luck for the farming. Both also drop Riryoku, the infamous + 50% opponent's LP as bonus ATK Equip Card ^^ (but only after 400 wins and it's about a 0.1 or 0.2% drop ahaha and TEC only )

Have fun
I did beat all the mages but I still cannot find him
By the way, why is sometime King of skull servants atk just 1k or 2k instead of 3k despite no skull servant discarded

Nov 17, 15 at 9:29am
Hyunckel

lol I somehow got email notifications enabled.

Guardian Para is only found AFTER you beat all mages, you can then find him at the palace, before going to the vast shrine and proceed to the final 6.

But if he is like Guardian Dox...

Be prepared for some 4000 DEF Exxod and some other bullshit lol. Good luck for the farming. Both also drop Riryoku, the infamous + 50% opponent's LP as bonus ATK Equip Card ^^ (but only after 400 wins and it's about a 0.1 or 0.2% drop ahaha and TEC only )

Have fun

Nov 17, 15 at 6:50am
trai7nghiep

Could anyone help me? I can not find Guardian Para to duel with him. He doesnt show off when I enter the Pharaoh's Palace .
He seems to be good dueler for farming megamorph but I cannot unlock him . Somebody plz help me to unlock him.

Nov 16, 15 at 5:20am
Hyunckel

quote Garo
So I decided to finally give this mod a try after finishing Mod 13, and I've been enjoying the changes so far, though there's a few big criticisms I have of it. Apologies if these has been brought up extensively already and will be addressed:

*S-Tec drops. S-Tecing is simply boring and takes way too long even when you have the frame limiter off, yet the magic card drop rates are still low even when you S-Tec. A note should be taken from Mod 13 here and not only make actually useful magic cards drop during S-Pows, but also given them significantly higher drop rates during S-Tecs so you don't need to spend so much time getting a single magic card. Or completely abolish the aspect of S-Tecing and make magic cards drop normally during S-Pows and make the S-Tec drop lists the same as the S-Pow lists. Either way do something so you don't need to spend such a ridiculous amount of time getting magic cards.

*The password system took one step forward and two steps back. Yeah it's great you don't have to deal with cards costing 999999 starchips anymore, but then everything was made much more expensive on the average, when it could be argued that the original Forbidden Memories starchip costs were already too expensive. Seriously, you need to do over 40 duels to get enough starchips to buy a damn Skull Servant? The cards should be costing 5 to 10 times less than what they currently do.

*Rex Raptor is way too difficult for the point of the game you play him in. He's the first mandatory opponent you have to beat, yet he has a shit ton of monsters with over 2500 attack, including one at 3000 attack, on a field they get powered up on, and is highly aggressive to boot; he's essentially equivalent to the high mages in the original Forbidden Memories in difficulty, yet at a point in the game where you still have starter-caliber cards, with no Twin-Head fusions and Raigekis to bail you out this time. And then for the kicker, all the opponents to come after him are much easier until you get to Kaiba, six opponents later (in Free Duel by the time I reached 50 wins against Weevil, Mai, and Keith each, I only had 8 losses combined against them all, and got 200 wins each against Mako and Bakura without a single loss, yet lost nearly half the time I played Rex even after I grinded up on the others). If someone skips the early game, with Duel Master K being replaced by Atem and Thief Bakura being even stronger than Heishin, they're pretty much screwed and are going to have to start over. Ishizu is also ridiculously difficult for an early game opponent, but unlike Raptor she has the excuse of being optional and being able to fight her later on when you have a much stronger deck. I would strongly suggest giving Raptor nothing stronger than his Serpent Night/Red-Eyes Black Dragon; it would still fit the game's general difficulty increase, while maintaining a better difficulty curve and leaving the first mandatory opponent more realistically beatable by a starter deck.
wow I didn't see this post. Pretty much sums up my griefs.

Starship costs are still way too high, even if you no-life grind 12 hours per day... Considering some cards are undroppable (gg Brazil Team) and you need to fork 30-40K starships... Yawn.

Also yeah, the beginning of the game is a huge bitch, even if you manage to grind your ass off to get a couple of Insects & Rocks (since Fiends (and Spellcasters) are thrown down your throat 24/7 early game) OR some Dinosaurs & BeastWarrior OR Dragon & Zombies (or simply reset until you get a good chunk of those in your starter deck, I did that lol)...

The best part is missing Priest Seto (who is the only one to drop Fairy Dragon aside Pegasus, and more goodies like Winged Dragon #1 and King of the Skull Servants) because you got pwned by Isis and her Doomkaiser Dragon so you thought about getting OUT of the dueling grounds to save in case and then the story goes ON and you can NEVER duel Priest Seto ever again (aka Villager 3)...

Priest Seto, who, like Simon Muran and his infamous 2,900 ATK Dark Sage, can throw out some Chaos Emperor Dragon or Blue-Eyes White Dragon randomly (3,000 ATK each) LOL

Then comes Rex Raptor and his 2,500-3,000 ATK dinosaurs, powered up by the field for +500 ATK

And then you think, oh well, the first guys are 100% useless to farm (except Priest Seto) so you gonna farm Weevil (For Aztekipede/Insect Queen etc)? Or Bandit Keith (for Dragon Zombie & Rock monsters) ?

Yeah, have fun with Seto Kaiba's 4,000 ATK Obelisk the Tormentor or his Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon with its 4,500 ATK And he plays with Mountain for an additional +500ATK

Even with a Berserk Dragon + Wasteland and the right Guardian Star sign to bear Obelisk, if he plays BEUD you are *bleep*ED and can instantly reset the emulator

That's some nice balance right there, especially since you CANNOT farm magics or traps early game, the only magics that can be dropped in S/A POW are field spells (lol) & traps are Compensation Exchange (Destroys 1,500 or less ATK attacking monster... Too bad it only work against Simon Muran & Tea 1 LOL)

And even if you start TEC'ing those early dudes or the tournament guys... You have 90% chance of getting a crappy monster, 5% of getting a field spell, and then MAYBE you will get an Equip card or a trap card

Considering 90% of the decent monsters are TEC drop only... And even then, they're usually crappy monsters compared to the huge pain it is to TEC those guys.

For ex: Mountain Mage drops Meteor B. Dragon in TEC & Doomkaiser Dragon in POW, each at a <0.2% drop chance
BUT, the dude will ALWAYS play his The Creator (LIGHT attribute, Thunder type, 3,000 DEF, +400 when it's first summoned, +500 on Mountain field) first things when you throw a 2,800 ATK Doom Dozer or Berserk Dragon or Meteor B. Dragon first turn, I guarantee it.

If you try to TEC Joey for his Salamandra (+700 ATK to FIRE attribute monsters) Equip or for a trap, DO NOT put a trap first turn face down... HE WILL ALWAYS use Harpie's Feather Duster then lol. Talk about randomness...

Yeah opponents do not use a deck, they have a % probability to throw this or that card depending on your actions instead.

That's why they will put some nasty traps or use Swords of Revealing Lights if you don't attack recklessly to empty their Monster field... >_> (SoRL is the worst offender, pisses me off to no end when I'm trying to S/A POW and they make me waste 3 turns and then get above 12 cards used and 4 turns kill for a crappy B/C POW)

It's also fun how they nerfed Meteor B. Dragon's drop rate from 1,2%~ish in original FM to 0.25% or sth here

They sure love to make us suffer...

Oh well. The mid game is decently fun until you hit that wall known as S/A TEC to get any progress, TEC are a huge chore and boring to death.