Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories » official yu-gi-oh! forbidden memories II (2) official thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 05, 10 at 10:05pmDuncan Idaho

from the brazilian team of the mod, that allows players to get the UCC (unconfirmed cards) is now working on a unofficial sequel, any news should be posted here

what i have confirmed that will be on:

new cards.

some fake fusions will be gone.

the opponents will have better decks!

not only that but you will get decent decks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 24, 15 at 4:22pm
kaled

quote Elir_Kvothe
Paste it over the old data file, because the emulator automatically runs the data file on his folder

Jul 16, 15 at 11:29pm
Cloudofdarkhole6

a short search (well, was not really searching because i posted it ) in the forum gave this: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/3085/t2119874-yugioh-forbidden-memories-tec-tec-sure-win-without-making-opponent-run-out-of-cards/

if you want i could also give a link to a calculator that helps a bit with keeping track of what you have done and what rank you would get at that time

Jul 16, 15 at 3:57pm
phucbui020991

Hi,

can someone guide me how to do a quick tec?

I have Berserk deck and very limited equips/trap.

Thanks in advance.

Jul 15, 15 at 2:11am
haukekingz

quote wallstar
quote haukekingz
quote Cloudofdarkhole6
quote haukekingz
is there a way to use a gamepad (PS4 pad) with this game on the emulator? i tryed xpadder and it worked fine for everything else but not for this emulator. the game looks awesome but i wont play it with a keyboard.
iirc you need to use the SSSPSX PAD plugin to use a controller, i used a 3rd party PS3 and a original XBONE controller, both worked fine for me, but its been a while since i played FM2, so my memory can be wrong
i tryed this but it seems that i cant configure the pad correctly cause everytime i want to activate a button like triangle or anything else then the dpad i accept something other, i think it accept the gravity control or something. is there someone who known a other way or a config data for a ps4 pad with this plugin?
Just try all these controller plugins from here to check which one works
http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/psx/psxplugins-tools.html
Thanks!!! now it works for me with harakiri plugin. This game is hard too

Jul 13, 15 at 1:21pm
Umangus

quote Cloudofdarkhole6
quote Umangus
quote Cloudofdarkhole6
quote Umangus
quote Cloudofdarkhole6
quote Umangus
There is any way play that on android?
Probably not as it can only be played with the emulator provided by the mod team. Unless there is a way to get the emulator running on android, dont know to much about that stuff as i barely do anything with smartphones in general
Thanks for the fast answer, but what is the differents between psxe for Android? they are both can run Iso games pretty well...
The thing with this mod is, the mod team didnt store everything in the Iso file, but also in the emulator. another part that prevents playing this game on another emulator is that they changed the default recompile block used by emulators to boot games
Thanks bro.
I started play few moments ago and I noticed that every time I use power up card or using cards like "Mountain"/Umi"/"Yami" etc, the game getting freeze!
also , I cant save in the shop and the game getting really fast..xD
for the freezing i dont have anything in mind right now, might be either an old version of FM2 (emulator name should be pcsxr v1.3.2, this should be the newest) or the BIOS (use SCPH1001 if you dont do already)

Saving issue: Only thing i could imagine is that it doesnt find a memory card. In the folder where the emulator is located, create a new folder and name it "memcards", in there create a file called "Mcd001.mcr", this is the memory card file to use. All that is left is going to the emulator configuration -> Memory cards. On the left side (Memory Card 1) there should be a button with "Select Mcd" there you can select the created memory card.

game getting fast: this is just a wrong setting at the graphics plugin. go to Configuration -> BIOS & Plugins and click the "Configure" button of the graphics plugin. To fix the speed the right settings in the "Framerate" sections should be: Use FPS limit and Auto-detect FPS/frame skipping limit
Thanks!

Jul 13, 15 at 7:22am
wallstar

quote haukekingz
quote Cloudofdarkhole6
quote haukekingz
is there a way to use a gamepad (PS4 pad) with this game on the emulator? i tryed xpadder and it worked fine for everything else but not for this emulator. the game looks awesome but i wont play it with a keyboard.
iirc you need to use the SSSPSX PAD plugin to use a controller, i used a 3rd party PS3 and a original XBONE controller, both worked fine for me, but its been a while since i played FM2, so my memory can be wrong
i tryed this but it seems that i cant configure the pad correctly cause everytime i want to activate a button like triangle or anything else then the dpad i accept something other, i think it accept the gravity control or something. is there someone who known a other way or a config data for a ps4 pad with this plugin?
Just try all these controller plugins from here to check which one works
http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/psx/psxplugins-tools.html

Jul 13, 15 at 6:02am
haukekingz

quote Cloudofdarkhole6
quote haukekingz

Jul 12, 15 at 9:43am
Cloudofdarkhole6

quote Umangus
quote Cloudofdarkhole6
quote Umangus
quote Cloudofdarkhole6
quote Umangus
Probably not as it can only be played with the emulator provided by the mod team. Unless there is a way to get the emulator running on android, dont know to much about that stuff as i barely do anything with smartphones in general
Thanks for the fast answer, but what is the differents between psxe for Android? they are both can run Iso games pretty well...
The thing with this mod is, the mod team didnt store everything in the Iso file, but also in the emulator. another part that prevents playing this game on another emulator is that they changed the default recompile block used by emulators to boot games
Thanks bro.
I started play few moments ago and I noticed that every time I use power up card or using cards like "Mountain"/Umi"/"Yami" etc, the game getting freeze!
for the freezing i dont have anything in mind right now, might be either an old version of FM2 (emulator name should be pcsxr v1.3.2, this should be the newest) or the BIOS (use SCPH1001 if you dont do already)

Saving issue: Only thing i could imagine is that it doesnt find a memory card. In the folder where the emulator is located, create a new folder and name it "memcards", in there create a file called "Mcd001.mcr", this is the memory card file to use. All that is left is going to the emulator configuration -> Memory cards. On the left side (Memory Card 1) there should be a button with "Select Mcd" there you can select the created memory card.

game getting fast: this is just a wrong setting at the graphics plugin. go to Configuration -> BIOS & Plugins and click the "Configure" button of the graphics plugin. To fix the speed the right settings in the "Framerate" sections should be: Use FPS limit and Auto-detect FPS/frame skipping limit

Jul 12, 15 at 9:15am
Umangus

quote Cloudofdarkhole6
quote Umangus
quote Cloudofdarkhole6
quote Umangus
Thanks bro.

Jul 12, 15 at 7:16am
Cloudofdarkhole6

quote Umangus
quote Cloudofdarkhole6
quote Umangus