Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories » official yu-gi-oh! forbidden memories II (2) official thread » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Millenium Necklace Millenium Key Millenium Rod Bujingi Turtle Yami Yugi Millenium Eye Yugi Muto Akiza Izinski Ancient Faerie Dragon Ancient Fairy Dragon Millenium Scale Black Rose Dragon Black-Winged Dragon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon Dark Magician Girl Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend Kite Tenjo Kuriboh Life Stream Dragon Majestic Red Dragon Millenium Puzzle Millenium Ring Yuma Tsukumo Power Tool Dragon Power Tool Mecha Dragon Red Dragon Archfiend Red Dragon Archfiend Assault Mode Red Nova Dragon Joey Wheeler Majestic Star Dragon Reginald Kastle Shooting Quasar Dragon Shooting Star Dragon Stardust Dragon Stardust Dragon Assault Mode Stardust Radiance Dragon Time Wizard Yusei Fudo 2 Yusei Fudo
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 05, 10 at 10:05pmDuncan Idaho

from the brazilian team of the mod, that allows players to get the UCC (unconfirmed cards) is now working on a unofficial sequel, any news should be posted here

what i have confirmed that will be on:

new cards.

some fake fusions will be gone.

the opponents will have better decks!

not only that but you will get decent decks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 21, 14 at 2:38am
shadow walker

You know what would be cool if the brasil team could actually add these cards in YFM 2 : Dragon Master Knight,Valkyrion the Magnet Warrior,Stardust Dragon,Five Headed Dragon and The Masked Beast.

Apr 12, 14 at 9:42am
Duncan Idaho

quote shadow walker
How much longer you think it will take,Duncan.I know its really tough job to do all that.
No idea, it could take anywhere from six month to two more years, it all depends on how the code behaves and how his own tools are working, and what he has been able to mod, because he wanted to insert new sprites and portraits, new dialogue and more, that takes work.

Apr 12, 14 at 8:41am
shadow walker

Sorry for the double posting........this may sound stupid but me and my cousin are working on moded YFM.

Apr 11, 14 at 10:41pm
shadow walker

How much longer you think it will take,Duncan.I know its really tough job to do all that.

Apr 11, 14 at 1:51pm
Duncan Idaho

quote shadow walker
Jean is making the monsters have effect,that's pretty cool and awesome but how is doing all this.
The short and long would be that he is re writing parts of the code of YGO FM and inserting new code or injecting it, that is not an easy process.

Apr 11, 14 at 1:29pm
shadow walker

Jean is making the monsters have effect,that's pretty cool and awesome but how is doing all this.

Apr 11, 14 at 1:12pm
Duncan Idaho

quote shadow walker
This thread started in 2010 and its 2014,it will end up going to 2015 and no update or release on yugioh forbidden memories 2.A game does not take this long to make.
It does when it's a mod, remember that jean lost once all the progress he had made due to his PC wind up not working.

So he also had to re do all his tools in case he did not save them, he is also coding new effects and is adding effect monster cards, trust me in that needs lots of Beta testing and chances are that the game has been done from scratch a few times due to modding being a particulary nasty process.

I know because i mod often fire emblem 8 roms and a few times i have modded too much and the game simply crashed or wound up resetting itself back to point 0.

Modding is not easy, it takes time and dedication, remember this is a fan project spear headed by jean mostly so if he does not has time he cannot make progress.

Apr 11, 14 at 11:52am
shadow walker

This thread started in 2010 and its 2014,it will end up going to 2015 and no update or release on yugioh forbidden memories 2.A game does not take this long to make.

Apr 11, 14 at 3:46am
Just a fan

quote Duncan Idaho
I have a copy of obelisk and it's effect is already game breaking enough, sacrifice two cards to destroy one, no matter if it's an effect type or a fusion type, it gets blown off, chained correctly it can give any one a massive advantage.
But there are no monster effects in FM/FM2, so monsters like BEUD would be stronger than Obelisk.

Apr 05, 14 at 2:01am
shadow walker

I to have Obelisk and its mint condition and it looks cool.Ya Mikopo he is a clown cause God cards can not be beat.