Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories » official yu-gi-oh! forbidden memories II (2) official thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 05, 10 at 10:05pmDuncan Idaho

from the brazilian team of the mod, that allows players to get the UCC (unconfirmed cards) is now working on a unofficial sequel, any news should be posted here

what i have confirmed that will be on:

new cards.

some fake fusions will be gone.

the opponents will have better decks!

not only that but you will get decent decks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 29, 15 at 2:20pm
Mikopo

Cloudofdarkhole6 I agree with you on everything else, but life points has never dealt me any problems. Maybe because my other S-powing factors are on point, but really it has never occurred to me. Unless you singled out that variable (life points) during your calculations, I can't really believe life points make a difference.

Jan 29, 15 at 1:44pm
Cloudofdarkhole6

piranhaman00 as far as i know yes, guardian para appears if you have defeated "seto 2nd" which is not possible anymore after beating every mage

Jan 29, 15 at 1:38pm
Gochimiru

quote Cloudofdarkhole6
Mikopo life points can matter for POW ranks.

Gochimiru just did a few calculations, having more than 7000 life points, using up to 12 cards, not using magics/equips/traps, make less than 9 fusions, not playing a card face down and finishing within 8 turns grants an A POW, this might probably be the easiest. i could do more calculations if there is something you cant achieve
killing less than 3 monsters in attack mode can make it a bit easier
Thanks man, that'll help me i think

Jan 29, 15 at 1:35pm
piranhaman00

So if I missed Para (I am assuming the guy between pegasus and karim 2nd who I dont have), I have to beat the game to get him again dont I? I already defeated all of the mages.

Jan 29, 15 at 1:33pm
Cloudofdarkhole6

Mikopo life points can matter for POW ranks.

Gochimiru just did a few calculations, having more than 7000 life points, using up to 12 cards, not using magics/equips/traps, make less than 9 fusions, not playing a card face down and finishing within 8 turns grants an A POW, this might probably be the easiest. i could do more calculations if there is something you cant achieve
killing less than 3 monsters in attack mode can make it a bit easier

Jan 29, 15 at 1:25pm
Gochimiru

Well, my brother told me (he saw it on an other website) that lp is important aswell... gr8... y.y thank you

Jan 29, 15 at 1:24pm
Txman210

Gochimiru Thanks man

Jan 29, 15 at 1:21pm
Mikopo

Gochimiru Why are you even worrying about life points lol. I never even check it cause' it doesn't matter. You should only worry about your card usage, fusions, the amount of magic/traps/equips you use and other stuff that lean more towards s-tec.

Jan 29, 15 at 1:17pm
Gochimiru

so if i lose (f.e. 2.5k lp) but still win with 9 cards used its still S / A?

Jan 29, 15 at 1:16pm
wallstar

quote Gochimiru
Guys i need help... i can't farm in S / A Pow cause i use to many cards, i win 90% after 3 rounds but use 13- 15 Cards so i just got B <.< can u give me some tips? i try to farm REBD but i just dont get S / A...
Do not fuse too much. Do not fuse more than one berserk dragon. Use some strong monster cards. It is not a big deal if you lose some hp but to many fusions will result in b pow