Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories » official yu-gi-oh! forbidden memories II (2) official thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 05, 10 at 10:05pmDuncan Idaho

from the brazilian team of the mod, that allows players to get the UCC (unconfirmed cards) is now working on a unofficial sequel, any news should be posted here

what i have confirmed that will be on:

new cards.

some fake fusions will be gone.

the opponents will have better decks!

not only that but you will get decent decks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 27, 15 at 6:00pm
HiIamSylar

The thing about some cards dropping more often on A rather than S, or vice versa could be true, cuz I've personally experienced it. All SoRL I got from Atem were on S-TEC, only 1 on A-TEC. Same thing with Slifer, I haven't seen a single Slifer won on S-TEC yet, all of them were A-TEC Annihilation win. Maybe there's something to this.
And yeah, Magician of Faith. Atem finally gave it to me on BPOW .

Mar 27, 15 at 5:43pm
ForceOfWill

Dunno there are ways to hide the drops, if they random generate it. But i really doubt they did something like that. Also, if you are getting bored with the game, try to found new fusions

HiIamSylar the thing about drops... i don't know if is coincidence, but almost for me, different scores in the same rank gave me different drops. For example keith, seems to give me better cards if i beat him with 4 fusion and 1 equip, compared to beat him in 3 turns no fusions, or no equip fusion (S pow). Also the drop of stop defense seems easier in S tec than A tec (but could be mere coincidence).

Maybe you should try to different combinations in your wins based on the different scores in the rank (with the help of your tool)

Also i guess you got your Magician of Faith.

Mar 27, 15 at 10:45am
wallstar

quote HiIamSylar
Not a joke mate, unfortunately. Also, there was another post, whish is even more sad, that one of the devs posted a list of the "unconfirmed" cards that nobody ever won, and nobody (even devs) have no idea who drops. Oh boi.
Lol, they probably pretend that they do not no where the cards drop, yet again if some one posts that Sun Dragon Inti drops from Kepura they ban that person and seem to know the drops.

I do not believe this they released updates of the game and edited drops, so they obviously have excess to the source and therefor to the droplist.

I do not understand why they do this and obviously lie, even less their position towards any kind ofhacks. The original FM was discovered by hacks aswell and the rarest drops of FM2 have obviously a drop rate below 1/2048

Mar 27, 15 at 10:10am
Kajiarashi

what the... some genius rly... i dont get it xD

Mar 27, 15 at 9:46am
HiIamSylar

Not a joke mate, unfortunately. Also, there was another post, whish is even more sad, that one of the devs posted a list of the "unconfirmed" cards that nobody ever won, and nobody (even devs) have no idea who drops. Oh boi.

Mar 27, 15 at 9:00am
Kajiarashi

quote HiIamSylar
I just wanna drop by and tell you something extremely stupid I've read today on FB. So, appearently, some guy won The Creator of Light from Keith on TEC which is bullshit, but anyways, tons of comments and I was like: "Wouldn't it be nice if some of the Devs came and confirmed it cuz they know what card drops where?"... And one of the guys who worked on the project answerd "Jean (one of the leaders of the projects) didn't know XX-Saber Gottoms was a ritual monster until someone summoned it"...."He doesn't know all the informations about the game"... So, they basically made a game, which they don't know 100% about. I could be just me, but if I was the one who made the game, I would definitelly know every single detail about it :/ .
thats a bad Joke right? One of the "Creator" don't know 100% of the game? God xD

Mar 27, 15 at 8:55am
HiIamSylar

I just wanna drop by and tell you something extremely stupid I've read today on FB. So, appearently, some guy won The Creator of Light from Keith on TEC which is bullshit, but anyways, tons of comments and I was like: "Wouldn't it be nice if some of the Devs came and confirmed it cuz they know what card drops where?"... And one of the guys who worked on the project answerd "Jean (one of the leaders of the projects) didn't know XX-Saber Gottoms was a ritual monster until someone summoned it"...."He doesn't know all the informations about the game"... So, they basically made a game, which they don't know 100% about. I could be just me, but if I was the one who made the game, I would definitelly know every single detail about it :/ .

Mar 27, 15 at 7:28am
wallstar

quote Spinogator
ChramoX thank you so much it works perfectly, does anyone have some suggestions for early game fusions they seem to be very different from the original FM.
Cyber Dragon + Cyber Twin Dragon = Cyber End Dragon 4000 Atk
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DoomKaiser Dragon + Dragon/Zombie = Berserk Dragon 3500 Atk

Kaiser Dragon + Zombie = Doomkaiser Dragon 2900 Atk

Winged Dragon 1 + Fairy Dragon = Kaiser Dragon

Dragon + Winged Beast = Winged Dragon

Dragon Queen of Tragic + Zombie = Doomkaiser Dragon

Dragon Zombie + Zombie = Daragon Queen of Tragic

Dragon + Zombie = Dragon Zombie
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flame Swordsman + Topaz = Gilford The lightning 2800 ATK
Big Koala + Des Kangaroo = Master of OZ 4200ATK
Ancient gear Knight + Millenium Golem = Ancient Gear Golem 3000ATK(Trap Immunity)
Mr Volcano + Millenium Golem = Lava Golem 3000 ATK
Armed Dragon 3 -> 5 -> 10 3000ATK (by either Metal Morph or Time Wizard)
Atzekipede + Rock = Doom Dozer 2800ATK

Insect + Fiend = Aztekipide 1900ATK

Bujingi Centipede + Rock = Doom Dozer

insect + Beast = Bujingi Centipede

Aztekepede/Bujingi Centipede + Fiend = Hell Centipede 2600ATK
Millenium Golem + Raigeki = Sanga
Millenium Golem + Umi = Sujin
Meteor Dragon + Red Eyed B Dragon = Meteor B Dragon

Solar Flare Dragon + Dragon = Meteor Dragon

Red Eyes B Chick + Time Wizard = Red eyes B Dragon

You can find drop lists in my signature. Ritual Monsters need to be in your libary (by fusion/ritual) to be droped purple non ritual monsters drop after 400 duels.

S/A-Pow Drop --- http://goo.gl/lDqi0O
S/A-TEC Drop --- http://goo.gl/VjzaT2
BCD Drop --- http://goo.gl/b3cRVL
Full Ritual List --- http://goo.gl/clxlXt
PW List --- http://goo.gl/F4WGgP

A very good starter drop is Barrel Draon 2600 ATK it drops from Ryo Bakura on BCD (you need the card in your library first)

Mar 27, 15 at 5:29am
Txman210

Sweet got a Magician of Black Chaos from Odion Ishtar
http://prntscr.com/6lyann

Mar 26, 15 at 10:10pm
Spinogator

ChramoX thank you so much it works perfectly, does anyone have some suggestions for early game fusions they seem to be very different from the original FM.