Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories » official yu-gi-oh! forbidden memories II (2) official thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Millenium Necklace Millenium Key Millenium Rod Bujingi Turtle Yami Yugi Millenium Eye Yugi Muto Akiza Izinski Ancient Faerie Dragon Ancient Fairy Dragon Millenium Scale Black Rose Dragon Black-Winged Dragon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon Dark Magician Girl Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend Kite Tenjo Kuriboh Life Stream Dragon Majestic Red Dragon Millenium Puzzle Millenium Ring Yuma Tsukumo Power Tool Dragon Power Tool Mecha Dragon Red Dragon Archfiend Red Dragon Archfiend Assault Mode Red Nova Dragon Joey Wheeler Majestic Star Dragon Reginald Kastle Shooting Quasar Dragon Shooting Star Dragon Stardust Dragon Stardust Dragon Assault Mode Stardust Radiance Dragon Time Wizard Yusei Fudo 2 Yusei Fudo

hideOriginal Post

Aug 05, 10 at 10:05pmDuncan Idaho

from the brazilian team of the mod, that allows players to get the UCC (unconfirmed cards) is now working on a unofficial sequel, any news should be posted here

what i have confirmed that will be on:

new cards.

some fake fusions will be gone.

the opponents will have better decks!

not only that but you will get decent decks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 09, 14 at 7:07pm
GamesForCharity

Is the beta going to be released any time soon? Not being impatient but, to be fair, you should not set a date multiple times and not go by it. Even if things come up, official word on why it did not come out when it was projected to would be expected.

I understand you're busy, and I understand things come up and people have normal lives, but it doesn't mean it's okay to set multiple dates that aren't adhered to and then wait weeks and weeks to set a new date, that also is not adhered to.

Just my two cents.

Jul 09, 14 at 4:27pm
yugiohfidmemories14

i just found this on youtube and i am a big fan of the original FM game for ps1 . Is it gonna be a marketable disk , like where you can buy it for ps1 , ps3 , xbox , etc , or just a pc? And i saw where the graphics are going to be a set language , does that mean all of the game is not going to be in english in the english version? ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ALL THE CARDS ? Cause on the original it is impossiable to get all the cards without cheating or im assuming because ive played the game to actually get all the cards for almost two years now and never have been able to get them all , but most of the cards i havent seen anywhere inside the actual campaign or free duels duels. Also has the game came out yet? cause this is from 2010 i think but i saw the video just recently so thats kinda confusing some.

Jul 06, 14 at 2:53am
shadow walker

I'd like to know something,do all the cards will have an effect or is it just Obelisk the Tormentor that will have an effect.

Jul 05, 14 at 8:51pm
Contradicted

I'm Curious to know whether it will be out soon, I've been extremely busy and haven't really had the time to check in, i really enjoyed the original Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories and I'm really looking forward to playing the sequel.

Just wondering what the latest update on the game is.

Please and Thank you to whomever reply's

Jun 30, 14 at 11:09am
shadow walker

Sorry about that my cousy was using my account(he's bad influence).So is there any new info.Hi Jean,could you make another video but for the career part of the game,please.

Jun 30, 14 at 10:29am
madged1

quote piranhaman00
It should be really fun playing this game again and not just going for the cards that are basically required to win. Should add a lot of strategy instead of all out fire power.

Hopefully they make the game quite challenging.
I agree. It will surely be a great game provided they give us a challenging experience. Not knowing the drops should contribute to this factor.

quote shadow walker
Is this game ever gonna come out?
I'm pretty sure that this isn't the first time you asked this. Patience is definitely a skill you need to develop, considering you haven't known about this project for that long (as far as I'm aware). I have said it before and I will say it again, I have been waiting since the announcement of this game without once getting impatient. With more time spent on this project, the better chance we have of playing a good-quality fangame; not to mention the small number of talented individuals who are working on it. You're welcome Jean MetallicA

Jun 30, 14 at 8:59am
piranhaman00

It should be really fun playing this game again and not just going for the cards that are basically required to win. Should add a lot of strategy instead of all out fire power.

Hopefully they make the game quite challenging.

Jun 28, 14 at 10:59am
Duncan Idaho

quote elentier
quote Duncan Idaho
quote shadow walker
Let me put it like this shadow walker, today games are made in a period of 6 months to a year, before PS3, XBOX 360, Wii, Wii U, XBONE, PS4 games could take as long as five years in development to see the light.
watch dogs still took 5 years to come out
Exception to the rule.

Jun 28, 14 at 7:22am
elentier

quote Duncan Idaho
quote shadow walker
Let me put it like this shadow walker, today games are made in a period of 6 months to a year, before PS3, XBOX 360, Wii, Wii U, XBONE, PS4 games could take as long as five years in development to see the light.
watch dogs still took 5 years to come out

Jun 27, 14 at 9:28pm
Duncan Idaho

quote shadow walker