Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories » official yu-gi-oh! forbidden memories II (2) official thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 05, 10 at 10:05pmDuncan Idaho

from the brazilian team of the mod, that allows players to get the UCC (unconfirmed cards) is now working on a unofficial sequel, any news should be posted here

what i have confirmed that will be on:

new cards.

some fake fusions will be gone.

the opponents will have better decks!

not only that but you will get decent decks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 01, 15 at 11:33pm
CocoButter

Hi guys, so I just started and I'm stuck on the first tourney. battle.. I've tried reading through but all the tips start from joey and not before.. like the original what is the equivalent to Twin headed, that can give me a good start.. thanks!!

May 30, 15 at 5:18pm
Paige712

quote wallstar
You should tec joey (he fuses a lot) and then you should start tecing Para he drops he lot of very good cards on tec.
Awesome thankyou .
Oh and talk about luck! Got a Great Moth on my 36th win with low forest Mage.

May 29, 15 at 6:01am
wallstar

You should tec joey (he fuses a lot) and then you should start tecing Para he drops he lot of very good cards on tec.

May 26, 15 at 7:16pm
Paige712

Hey guys I've started A-tecing and need some advice on a good deck to speed up the process.
So far I have 1 needle Ceiling and 3 Compensation Exchanges for traps though I want better traps like driving snow since not many good duelists use -1500 atk monsters. Trying to get some driving snows from Ishizu.

Fusion wise getting 5+ is easy with doom Dozer and Sparticus. Magic wise I have 5 field changes since they are my only Magic cards aside from equips.

Really atm I need better Traps to make the process easier.

Any advice?

May 26, 15 at 12:28pm
Duncan Idaho

quote Mikopo
It's not that I'm bashing them for a game I dislike and their efforts in producing. I know they worked very hard and I gave my appreciation for that many times. What got to me is that they knew from the start all the many flaws ESPECIALLY in duelist drops and they didn't say a thing. They told us cards like Inti can be won but that is not true, and they resorted to banning people who pestered them about it. That's like looking for the UCCs in the original game cause Konami says they exist when in fact they do not exist (not through drops anyway). They are jerks for that.
I see, it sounds like they got over confident in their abilities and refused to see that there were bugs and flaws.

May 26, 15 at 10:36am
Mikopo

wallstar lol It's also funny how Slifer is the only card on that droplist and given its requirements, the dudes at the FB page definitely looked it over yet they are not allowed to use hacked advantages.

Duncan Idaho It's not that I'm bashing them for a game I dislike and their efforts in producing. I know they worked very hard and I gave my appreciation for that many times. What got to me is that they knew from the start all the many flaws ESPECIALLY in duelist drops and they didn't say a thing. They told us cards like Inti can be won but that is not true, and they resorted to banning people who pestered them about it. That's like looking for the UCCs in the original game cause Konami says they exist when in fact they do not exist (not through drops anyway). They are jerks for that.

May 26, 15 at 7:46am
wallstar

quote Paige712
Awesome thankyou . Wondering though if Horakhty is unavailable then how do you do the Egyptian god ritual?
It looks like all god cards/5k cards except Slifer + Creator of Light ritual cannot be droped at all.

May 26, 15 at 5:10am
Paige712

Oh wow just won a Cyber Dino on my 14th duel vs Karem 2!
Plus 2 Insect Queens in the first 80 duels vs Weevil and a REBD for duel 67 with Joey.

May 26, 15 at 5:08am
Paige712

quote wallstar
quote Paige712
Hi guys just wondering if you knew which duellists dropped the following cards since I can't find them on the drop list.

Cyber End Dragon, diabound tec
Gate Guardian, kepura tec, King Bakura tec, diabound tec
P,UGM, anubisis tec
REBMD, unknown
Shinato, tea 2 tec
Barrel Dragon, bandit Keith pow or tec, Ryo Bakura BCD (very easy)
Yamata Dragon, atenza tec
Valkerion the MW, Atem tec
Berserk Dragon, unknown
Blue Eyes Shining Dragon, Kaibab tec
Blue eyes Toon Dragon, Pegasus pow
Ultimate Ancient Gear golem. Zorc tec
Horakhty not dropable
note, the ritual monsters need to be in your library first and the other purple non ritual ones need 400 wins minimum
Awesome thankyou . Wondering though if Horakhty is unavailable then how do you do the Egyptian god ritual?

May 26, 15 at 5:06am
Paige712

quote wallstar
quote Paige712
Hi guys just wondering if you knew which duellists dropped the following cards since I can't find them on the drop list.

Cyber End Dragon, diabound tec
Gate Guardian, kepura tec, King Bakura tec, diabound tec
P,UGM, anubisis tec
REBMD, unknown
Shinato, tea 2 tec
Barrel Dragon, bandit Keith pow or tec, Ryo Bakura BCD (very easy)
Yamata Dragon, atenza tec
Valkerion the MW, Atem tec
Berserk Dragon, unknown
Blue Eyes Shining Dragon, Kaibab tec
Blue eyes Toon Dragon, Pegasus pow
Ultimate Ancient Gear golem. Zorc tec
Horakhty not dropable
note, the ritual monsters need to be in your library first and the other purple non ritual ones need 400 wins minimum