Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories » official yu-gi-oh! forbidden memories II (2) official thread » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Aug 5, 10 at 10:05pmDuncan Idaho

from the brazilian team of the mod, that allows players to get the UCC (unconfirmed cards) is now working on a unofficial sequel, any news should be posted here

what i have confirmed that will be on:

new cards.

some fake fusions will be gone.

the opponents will have better decks!

not only that but you will get decent decks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 29, 16 at 7:38am
Gochimiru

i will give this ultimate mod a chance aswell, need something to play

Apr 14, 16 at 2:37pm
Seb_Mercenary

quote DayOfEpicness
Stop trolling.
This may help you:

You can also check how to do TEC with this:

Keith, Weevil drop the most basic trap in S-pow/A-pow, you have to get 3 then do fast TEC against Keith (using Umi)

I have a more complex video of how to tec, but it's in spanish, I will try to make subtitles when I have time for it so you can watch it.

Apr 14, 16 at 12:57pm
DayOfEpicness

Stop trolling.

Apr 14, 16 at 11:51am
piranhaman00

Find your FM II rom, right click and delete, get up and go outside, it is beautiful today.

Apr 14, 16 at 10:59am
DayOfEpicness

Help!

I can't beat Mai. The strongest monster I can fuse has 2900 ATK and I have no equips that I can use or any magic or trap cards.

What do?

Apr 14, 16 at 10:58am
DayOfEpicness

Help!

I can't beat Mai. The stongest monster I can fuse is one with 2900 ATK and I have no equips I can use or any magic or trap cards. What do?

Apr 7, 16 at 12:51pm
piranhaman00

Haha I like it.

Apr 6, 16 at 11:31am
Mikopo

oh ._.

Apr 6, 16 at 10:14am
wallstar

it was a joke

Apr 5, 16 at 9:14am
Mikopo

wallstar lol what do you mean, "confirmed"? I looked through the fb page, there was nothing about it.

Mm that new FM sequel looks like it's gonna be the exact same as the current one, except with even more flashy interface.