Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Neoseeker reviews the Corsair Force Series 120GB SSD » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 30, 10 at 4:20am
ParanahJoe

I'm weighing my options right now for one of these Sandforce SSD's. Been researching for the past 3 hours. Just cant make up my mind on which brand to go with.

This review just put Corsair on a level field with OCZ in terms of what I'm looking for.

Jul 30, 10 at 4:05am
The Slayer

That just makes me want an SSD even more . I'm waiting for the day when they become affordable for their sizes, ~$150+ for 60gb is too much for me right now.

"At 100MB, the file operation dialog does not even show."

I knew they were fast, but those copy benchmarks were insane.

Jul 30, 10 at 3:29am
leochan

Looking to make the jump to SSD for your next storage solution? The Smith delivers the hard dirt on Corsair's solid state hard drive, the Force 120GB. Can this beefy drive match its beefy price?