Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon HeartGold Version » Did you actually like this game? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jul 29, 10 at 7:32pmAgentSpike

I know I did. Just the fact any Pokemon can fallow you is great! I enjoyed beating team Rocket instead of team galactic too.

and one more thing, how often do you play now?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 02, 12 at 10:34am
redhound35

I loved this game, it's possibly my favorite Pokemon game to date. I really wish that you had the option of letting your lead Pokemon follow you in every game, too.

Jun 02, 12 at 3:35am
celebi rules

I got 99 n my team was ho-oh, celebi, jirachi, arceus, shaymin and dialga

Nov 30, 10 at 12:21pm
AgentSpike

quote Pokemon cheater
quote AgentSpike
This game only took me like 2-3 weeks to beat it.
Only 2-3 weeks to beat? I beat this in 6 days! and a whole day was spent in the Pokeathelon!

I love this game! This is definitly better than Diamond, and I started playing this like every day now! And there are TONS of things to do after you beat the Elite 4 and Red! Like catch your favorite pokemon, find all the Headbutt exclusive pokemon(Starly,Cherubi), the Pokeathelon(again), and tons of other things that will keep you busy for well over the 99:99 time limit.
Yeah it took me that long because at the time it came out I had school and I have a girlfriend so I tried to take my time, I didn't want to rush things.

And all the stuff you said are true! great game!

Nov 29, 10 at 10:41pm
hamsterlove

I love everything about this game. <3
I still need to find Red so he can wipe the floor with me though :3

Nov 29, 10 at 10:10pm
weirdalrulez

quote Pokemon cheater
quote AgentSpike
Only 2-3 weeks to beat? I beat this in 6 days! and a whole day was spent in the Pokeathelon!

I love this game! This is definitly better than Diamond, and I started playing this like every day now! And there are TONS of things to do after you beat the Elite 4 and Red! Like catch your favorite pokemon, find all the Headbutt exclusive pokemon(Starly,Cherubi), the Pokeathelon(again), and tons of other things that will keep you busy for well over the 99:99 time limit.
Well, your username and avatar hint that you didn't actually "beat" the game.
As for me, I was waiting for it ever since 2004 (when FireRed and LeafGreen were released). Gold was my favorite, and when I got HeartGold, I loved it. I play it sometimes, but only just sometimes because all I can really do is train.

Nov 29, 10 at 9:49pm
IAmNotADolphin

I absolutely love this game.~
My playing time is somewhere around 150 hours now, and I didn't even go beat Red or fight the Elite 4 again yet. XD
I still need to train. |C

Nov 29, 10 at 9:21am
Zero

It's hard to fault really - great gameplay, decent graphics and high longevity.

Nov 29, 10 at 7:42am
Red Flame

Does the word Resurection come to mind? Whatever, I honestly liked the originals(mainly because in Gold/Silver/Crystal, you didn't need to catch 498 pokemanz) But overall, this is one of my favorite games. Just because some of the added features gave me a bigger reason to keep playing. I just wish I didn't lose my HG...

Nov 29, 10 at 2:10am
Pokemon cheater

quote AgentSpike

Nov 29, 10 at 12:13am
Kirby_net

I did like the game, it's just that I find a lot of characters to be really annoying...