Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Halo Wars » The Arbiter and how awesome he is » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 11, 12 at 11:04am
LOD-squa

quote DEDAI
If you play AGAINST the arbiter enough instead of as him youll notice that the most annoying thing about him is hes hard to click on to attack when using his ability. But after a while i noticed that with practice it actually becomes far easier to do so. You just have to be really steady and patient with the marker. It used to take forever for me to actually catch him to click on but now it really only takes me about a good 4 or 5 secs to do so even when he is invisible i can do it even quicker if he stops to run. Its always a good idea to click on him to attack as soon as he comes within range instead of waiting for him to start his rage. If youve got a good number of fully upgraded units surrounding him then this should kill him, especially if hes surrounded by jackals.
It's impossible to get a lock on him if he's fully upgraded though. You have to wait until he runs in and starts attacking before you can even get your units on him.

Sep 11, 12 at 11:00am
dyeriuss

arbiter....VRS.....4 mac rounds....
win

Mar 13, 12 at 3:32am
DEDAI

If you play AGAINST the arbiter enough instead of as him youll notice that the most annoying thing about him is hes hard to click on to attack when using his ability. But after a while i noticed that with practice it actually becomes far easier to do so. You just have to be really steady and patient with the marker. It used to take forever for me to actually catch him to click on but now it really only takes me about a good 4 or 5 secs to do so even when he is invisible i can do it even quicker if he stops to run. Its always a good idea to click on him to attack as soon as he comes within range instead of waiting for him to start his rage. If youve got a good number of fully upgraded units surrounding him then this should kill him, especially if hes surrounded by jackals.

Oct 14, 10 at 2:48pm
Zero Melfice

He's the most well-rounded of the Covies I believe. Suicide Grunts are actually worth using, what Arbiter can't usually counter on his own his infantry can. Don't forget the power boost nearby infantry receive while Arbiter is in Rage mode when you upgrade him some, it's pretty amazing too. Not to mention he reflects damage back to an enemy that's hitting him, which isn't a LOT but damn, it's kinda cool!

Jul 29, 10 at 12:05am
bowserboy

He is my favorite leader and, well quite powerful. If fully upgraded he can last a long time, since if you have enough supply pads and do the 2nd upgrade for him, you can make his rage last forever. I stopped a invasion of hawks with him (fully upgraded), and suffered only 2-3 building losses. If you pair that with 2 scarabs/Army of fully upgraded hunters/Army of fully upgraded jackals(depending on who your versing, and what your allies are making, ex:If you have allies building hawks and jackels, and your enemies are forge, cutter, and chieftain, and from scouting you see the cheeiftain is making locusts, you would make scarabs or hunters, but perferably scarabs)you cannot lose. He is especially usefull against infintry and aircraft in rage mode, since he kills infintry quickly and if hes invisible no one will be able to click on him to tell his aircraft people to attack him, since he is whizzing from aircraft to aircraft. Post about the arbiter and your opinion about him here.