Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon HeartGold Version » hey i got question on ev training » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jul 26, 10 at 5:52pmdbzrocks07

so i got a ut zubat. and it has pkrs and i have a the power lens which does the sp attk. and i am trying to train it in sp attk. so how many poke would i have to beat to ev it in sp attk

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 01, 10 at 11:03am
Jmaster BIDOOFZ

i dont get ev training. I dont know how to do it. I'm trying to get my dusknoir to be amazing, then i found out about ev training but its really confusing.

Jul 26, 10 at 6:13pm
dbzrocks07

k

Jul 26, 10 at 6:06pm
DragonNight224

er 26

Jul 26, 10 at 6:04pm
dbzrocks07

k so i been fighting gastleys which are 1 ev. with the pokerus and the power item how many gastly would i have to kill to get full sp attk ev

Jul 26, 10 at 6:01pm
DragonNight224

ok
go on to seribii.net, down the left hand side click D/P/Pt/HG/SS pokedex, rhen scroll down a bit and find 'SpA' in a BLACK box.
this gives you a list of pokes that when defeted you gain evs. now if you defet 1 that gives 1 EV point youll get 10EVs as Pokerus times the EVs earnt and the +4 EVs by 2 (8EVs+2) =10 then jot that down till you get as high as you want

Jul 26, 10 at 5:56pm
dbzrocks07

yes yes of course

Jul 26, 10 at 5:53pm
DragonNight224

do you want it maxed?

Jul 26, 10 at 5:52pm
dbzrocks07

so i got a ut zubat. and it has pkrs and i have a the power lens which does the sp attk. and i am trying to train it in sp attk. so how many poke would i have to beat to ev it in sp attk