Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » whats the best way to get the rathian plate? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jul 25, 10 at 4:48amkrumpl

Ive been trying to get the plate for so long,ive broken off all her parts,and cut and carve her tail,will I have a better chance at getting it if I do the hunt or capture quest? and I cant play online because internet doesnt work with my wii so im guessing it will be harder to get one offline

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 24, 12 at 10:23am
scfifes

the best way Offline is to complete the quest Royal Rumble in which you capture the rathian. There is a higher chance of you getting the plate in your rewards, sometimes without even having to break the tail.

Mar 25, 12 at 1:13am
Moldlen

The bad thing about wearing the baggi armor is you are very susceptible to her fire, you must always be ready to dodge and block.

And I also feel your pain, been killing that thing for months and still don't have one.

Mar 18, 12 at 2:52pm
Kholdstare

quote Its_my_time24
quote Kholdstare
quote neji 9889
i actually dont even have a GFAQs account, and i dont know if any of you guys were around when we got troll attacked, but i went over their and kinda pooped on em a bit haha.

defending neo FTW
Yeah I was there, I was getting ticked so I PM'd Xeros about him (mainly because I didn't know what a troll was at the time and didn't know how to evade their trollings or just not give a shit)
and he said he'd put an IP ban on him.
and haha nice neo does rock, I kinda feel like GFaQ-ers are the nazi of games or at least mh3..
i wasnt invited loool, what happened?

on topic, ian armor- isnt good. i learned from experience, it takes a while to get, and isnt that good. Los armor on the other hand xD

douchebag from GFaQs came here and tried to troll everyone and succeeded with like half of everyone (including myself) as he made a topic about ian armor :/
heres a link: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34727/t1660000-you-think-of-rathian-full-armor-set/

actually, now that I look at it.. seems lkike I was the only one who got trolled T.T

Mar 18, 12 at 2:43pm
Its_my_time24

quote Kholdstare
quote neji 9889
i actually dont even have a GFAQs account, and i dont know if any of you guys were around when we got troll attacked, but i went over their and kinda pooped on em a bit haha.

defending neo FTW
Yeah I was there, I was getting ticked so I PM'd Xeros about him (mainly because I didn't know what a troll was at the time and didn't know how to evade their trollings or just not give a shit)
and haha nice neo does rock, I kinda feel like GFaQ-ers are the nazi of games or at least mh3..
i wasnt invited loool, what happened?

on topic, ian armor- isnt good. i learned from experience, it takes a while to get, and isnt that good. Los armor on the other hand xD

Mar 17, 12 at 12:47pm
Kholdstare

quote neji 9889

defending neo FTW

Mar 17, 12 at 12:43pm
neji 9889

defending neo FTW

Mar 17, 12 at 12:36pm
Kholdstare

quote neji 9889
quote Kholdstare
quote neji 9889
Make jaggi or peco, anything>ian
what are you, a GFaQ-er??
i guess haha
Cmon, don't be like that

Mar 17, 12 at 6:20am
neji 9889

quote Kholdstare
quote neji 9889
i guess haha

Mar 16, 12 at 11:43pm
Kholdstare

quote neji 9889

Mar 16, 12 at 11:39pm
lcdunstan

use baggi armor with jaggi mask and do anything that has a chance of getting a plate just be careful of the fire res though otherwise it will turn against you