Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » rathalos hunt lvl 2 guild quest » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos
Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.

hideOriginal Post

Jul 18, 10 at 6:11amtigrexfood18

Now I'm trying to kill the rathalos and he's being a bitch flyin around and not fighting like a man. (But I'm sure he'd make a meal out of me even if he did!)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 09, 12 at 7:34am
RathLord

Melee weapons aren't the greatest when fighting a los.
What I did was get the wild bow then just used the peirce shots on ian. Took me about 5-10 minutes to kill her. Repeat this until you can ger the Queen Blaster I.
Now for los. Equip the Queen Blaster and bring 20 poison coatings and 50 power coatings (the only two you really need. Bring others if you want but they are not as important.) Go find him. First you want to poison him. If he flies and starts to hover, stay under him, take out your bow and backstep 3 times after he either tries to lunge or uses his fire balls. On his way down, charge enough so you can use peirce in his head. This should cover most of the length of his body and his head should break in no time. When he's on the ground and uses his fireball attack, go to his side and spam scatter shots. When he charges, simply get behind him and use peirce shots. When he is angered and roars, not much can be done, just hope he doesn't charge. I used the gunner hunter armor for all of this. I always killed or captured him in about 5 minutes (shortest time was about 4 minutes 26 seconds but thats because he taunted ALOT.)

Note: I know this is an old thread I'm not stupid. This is meerly for anyone who's looking for help to kill him with a bow because with all the "help" i saw here, NONE of it was useful to anyone trying to beat the game bow only. People say it's not possible because of the first encounters with lao-shan and Nargacuga but thats not true. I've done it. You just need to actually know how to use a bow.
Other note: this stratagy is solid. If done right, it makes any rath a joke. With this stratagy i have every rath weapon and armor set gunner and blademaster. Just takes time. Hope this helped anyone who likes bows

Oct 09, 12 at 7:17am
RathLord

Melee weapons aren't the greatest when fighting a los.
What I did was get the wild bow then just used the peirce shots on ian. Took me about 5-10 minutes to kill her. Repeat this until you can ger the Queen Blaster I.
Now for l

Jul 30, 10 at 5:47pm
Godofcherrypie

quote ilymhf
get armor with wind repellant or w/e and use hammer charged when he lands if ur poor, or if money isnt an option do what i did in mhf, 2 lbb+'s 3 llbs 10 llb making things and 10 small barrel bombs, 2 larges and 2 smalls at a time plus if u have sleep throwing knifes = epic damage?
exactly

Jul 30, 10 at 5:35pm
ilymhf

get armor with wind repellant or w/e and use hammer charged when he lands if ur poor, or if money isnt an option do what i did in mhf, 2 lbb+'s 3 llbs 10 llb making things and 10 small barrel bombs, 2 larges and 2 smalls at a time plus if u have sleep throwing knifes = epic damage?

Jul 27, 10 at 10:10am
torco6

quote musab ahmed pathan
Torco6: Nope I'm stuck on HR2 guild hall urgent and 6* village elder.
Wait what?

Jul 27, 10 at 5:56am
demolitionlover

use flash bombs

Jul 22, 10 at 9:37pm
ironsamurai

quit double posting there is an edit botton us it or put all your thought on your first post

Jul 22, 10 at 9:12pm
tigrexfood18

Pardon my french

Jul 22, 10 at 9:09pm
tigrexfood18

What the f*** are you guys talkin about?

Jul 19, 10 at 3:10pm
firestorm79

i will ALWAYS read yuki posts - such lolz. if i could give you + reps i would.

u should do a blog.