Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Digimon World: Dawn » Whats The best Starter Digimon Pack » Post Reply

Note to Guests: ***If you are requesting a battle, please post in this thread exclusively.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 18, 10 at 4:47amOzuma12

Who do you think is the best digimon to have in a starter pack

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 01, 14 at 8:08pm
Kool mk

Seoursly p.s. Lol jk

Jun 01, 14 at 5:42pm
Lol jk

What pack is best on dusk

Feb 02, 14 at 12:27am
-_-

quote digiman
again the jap. pack 1 because i wasn't able to beat Soya with any other pack exsept the speed pack but i had 1 digimon left in the end. with the jap. pack in the end all my digimon were alive including coronamon. coromamon is probly going to be your stongest cause the others become rookes.reepamon has good defence and attack. karateinmon is pritty balanced and so is the other digiolusion.

P.S im a 10 year old boy not a man that plays digimon.
P.S.S i trid digiboy but aparinty that was taken
Well, I personally find it very simple to defeat Soya with all packs. It's entirely possible.

Aug 22, 13 at 3:47am
Essej915

I personally thought that the attack pack was gonna be the best but this is my first digimon and i didnt know that they were going to de-volve otherwise i probly would have chosen balance pack since agumon is a complete boss even before digivolving!{size}

Jul 04, 13 at 10:58am
wolfwesker

I used the balanced cuz i loved the tv shows and my guys grew into strong badasses and im at the final platnim battle

Jul 24, 12 at 11:57pm
axmszr

used tha pack with karatenmon and it turned out fine. just I think the pack with airdra mon is more useful because you need it for golddramon.

Jul 25, 11 at 4:35am
wegotgunz

i no its off topic but can seomone answer a question and help me?

Jul 25, 11 at 4:32am
wegotgunz

i no this is off topic but can someone help me answer a question

Jul 24, 11 at 6:36am
lolololhai

Wow whoever said that only the Japanese Pack can beat Sayo is wrong.

If you can't win with the other packs, you're just plain horrible at the game.

I've beaten Sayo on Dawn and Koh on Dusk countless times with all the packs.

And yeah, you should expect Coronamon to die. At the same time, it's all luck based. I've gone through the beginning several times with Coronamon surviving until the end, but only because the rival's digimon just happened to target my other partners.

It's all a preference choice, really.

I would just go with whichever digimon I liked better.

Jun 14, 11 at 6:35am
Neosonic97

quote digiman
it's the japanicese pack the balance pack can't beat soya neather can the atk pack nor the speed pack so it's the japanisese pack krateanmon can have your opponents fall assleap witch is a very good asset in the game
Completely wrong. The other Packs CAN defeat Sayo. I've beaten Sayo with the balance pack Countless times. It's simple, really. Just Target Lekismon or whatever she has that can inflict statuses. Just don't expect Coronamon to NOT get KO'd. For Rizegreymon and Angewomon (considering you're using the balance pack) Have them spam their signatures at Lekismon until it goes down, then repeat for the rest of Sayo's digimon.