Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Release Date and Price Speculation » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DJ KK Gracie Gracie Isabelle KK Slider Kicks Leif Redd Reese Timmy and Tommy Tom Nook Bluebear Cheri Pudge Stitches Rudy Kiki Tangy Tangy Beau Cherry Goldie Hamlet Julian Melba Tex Ruby Poppy Chief Lobo Skye Wolfgang Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Tulips White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Gold Roses Axe Rod Net Shovel Slingshot Watering Can Golden Axe Golden Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Apple Cherries Orange Peach Pear Bamboo Seed Coconut Durian Lemon Lychee Mango Persimmon Pond Smelt Red Snapper Agrius Butterfly Bell Bag Candy Fossil Gyroid Party Popper Pitfall Seed Present Shirt Umbrella Wallpaper Sweets House Pink Riboon Purple Ribbon Large Acorn Rotting Acorn Small Acorn Acorn New Leaf

hideOriginal Post

Jul 17, 10 at 2:05pmLost in Azure

When do you think Ninteno will get Animal Crossing released in your area? Do you think other Nintendo games like Mario Kart and Kid Icarus are a bigger priority to them?

Also, what do you think the price will be?

I was think maybe the Holiday season of next year for US, somewhat like what they did with ACCF. I feel like Nintendo will try and push the MK and Kid Icarus releases first. As for price, maybe $40?

What do you think?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 21, 12 at 5:23pm
Pikachu344

Nintendo be trollin

Apr 21, 12 at 12:52pm
bruin

quote Fluidity
Reading over the JP Nintendo Direct coverage via GoNintendo:

quote GoNintendo
    Animal Crossing 3DS due out in Japan this fall, development going well
Japan always gets everything good first, although WW came to NA shortly after so I suppose I can't complain there. It seems the ETA Summer 2012 thing was a tease, and we're looking at a Fall 2012 or later release in NA, maybe even later still for those of you poor souls in the EU and AU (this is assuming the regions will follow the sequence WW did). It looks like you were right Kinetic. I'm too angry with Nintendo for taking their sweet time so I'm not going to read anything else on that page.

... hmph.

I'm always right.

Apr 21, 12 at 9:27am
Phi

Because there is five billion other games I want to get also. x3 This game is something that will take a big chunk of my gaming time so I want to get some other games out of the way first. ^^

Apr 21, 12 at 9:16am
Mew

quote Phi
    Hmm, I don't mind the long wait. ^^

What is wrong with you .-. Jeez, I'll just add on another 3 months to the waiting list. Hurray D:

Apr 21, 12 at 2:57am
Phi

Hmm, I don't mind the long wait. ^^

Apr 21, 12 at 12:21am
Squiggle

Weh, September/October/November is so far away. Gives me more time to save moneys though!

Apr 20, 12 at 9:43pm
Fluidity

Don't get me wrong, I'm psyched to finally hear something about it, I was just really looking forward to having it in the summer. With classes resuming and everything else in the fall, I don't know how much I'll be able to play/enjoy it.

But anyway, thank you Nintendo for at least mentioning it after so long. Gawd.

Apr 20, 12 at 9:34pm
Gotenks

quote Gotenks
Still think it's gonna be a fall release anyways. Just seems silly to announce it to be release any sooner than the fall. We haven't had enough news unfortunately.
BAM!

It's not really confirmed that Japan is getting the game before us. But most likely we'll either get the game a few days before Japan or a few days after. At least we know Nintendo has one big name title for the holiday season.

NA Direct will happen sometime today(21st) so we may get them telling us that it comes out for the Fall for us too.

Apr 20, 12 at 9:17pm
Fluidity

Reading over the JP Nintendo Direct coverage via GoNintendo:

quote GoNintendo
    Animal Crossing 3DS due out in Japan this fall, development going well
Japan always gets everything good first, although WW came to NA shortly after so I suppose I can't complain there. It seems the ETA Summer 2012 thing was a tease, and we're looking at a Fall 2012 or later release in NA, maybe even later still for those of you poor souls in the EU and AU (this is assuming the regions will follow the sequence WW did). It looks like you were right Kinetic. I'm too angry with Nintendo for taking their sweet time so I'm not going to read anything else on that page.

... hmph.

Apr 07, 12 at 4:36pm
Heibai

GF is such a troll. Make us wait the entire summer then (possibly) release it just as school is about to restart. I hate you, Game Freak. ;-;