Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Mario Kart 7 » Introduction thread! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Mario MK8 Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi

hideOriginal Post

Jul 16, 10 at 7:11amJustin

Introduce yourself, here!

Hi, i'm jdl22 :'D I've been meaning to pick up a Mario Kart game sometime, and i think that this game would be the perfect chance to try the series out!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 30, 14 at 6:14pm
Ubaste

Heyo, it's Ubaste!
Love the game, but I'm unable to get 3 stars on all cups.

May 15, 14 at 11:40am
SunnyDelight

SunnyD here and I got this game recently.

Jan 01, 14 at 7:37pm
KartMaster18

Hi i'm KartMaster18 and I have been playing Mario Kart 7 and i only have a few friends so i am hoping to play with alot of you so here is my friend code: 1134 8737 0160

Btw i have only played Mario Kart Wii because i am very young 10-13 so dont judge me if im bad cause i am about to complete 150cc and getting 3000 coins hope to meet you soon!

Dec 16, 13 at 10:26pm
DXD

*BUMP*

Hey there, it's DXD, an avid and serious MK fan and collector.

When it comes to this series, you could say I'm a bit of an obsessed completionist, but seriously, what other way is there to TRULY live?!

I was always confused as to why Nintendo began numbering these games at this point...

Aug 08, 13 at 7:07pm
tendoboy1984

My name is Anthony. My 3DS code is 4012-4288-6002. I have Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, and Swapnote.

Aug 04, 13 at 8:49am
legendary one

I am Legendary One, Just call me Legend.
I love the series and Just got this game. add my friendcode and pm me yours.
Mine is in my sig, or if not there try my Neohome

Jan 27, 13 at 9:33am
Super Squall

Hey I am Super Squall just got a 3ds last night and mario kart 7 is th only game I have right now so I will be playing it alot.

Jan 06, 13 at 2:21pm
Jess Hummel-Anderson

I'm actually making this intro after i've already replied to a few forums... Anyway, I'm Jess. My 2 fav things are Glee and Mario. Me and my 3DS are joined at the hip, in fact I'm typing this on my 3DS. I always play as either Princess Peach or Mii. So, yeah.
♪Jess Courage Hummel-Anderson★

Aug 07, 12 at 2:47pm
JustinisAWESOME

Hi im justin been a real big fan of mario cart that i will do what i have to to get the next mariokart! I will be in and out of this forum.
Your Friend, Shadow Angel

Mar 16, 12 at 12:00am
Candyalii

Hi I'm Candyalii! I play Mario Kart 7 and DS. I really love mario kart and its one of my most favorite video games to play