Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn » Is getting special aditon worth it? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 02, 10 at 3:35pm
jwl84

The early release for the collector's edition sold it for me. That funky hat doesn't hurt either.

Jul 28, 10 at 12:39am
littleant26

Collector's edition is definitely worth it.

Jul 15, 10 at 1:40pm
Rabla

quote darkgaara416
(just give it to your self.)
Yeah... nah, they won't let you.

But yeah, Special Editions are generally worth the price.

Jul 15, 10 at 12:43pm
Nihonzashi

I'm not sure on that note but maybe

Jul 15, 10 at 12:38am
darkgaara416

Well I did some (increadbly hard) math with the special adtion ,and as I was looking at some of the extras i noticed this 'Get one free month of gameplay' so i subtraced 12$ from the 75 and it costs 68$.Next I saw the 'Invite a freind for a limited time', well since it doesnt give a specific amount of time im just going to say that probley reduces the cost a bit to like 64$ (just give it to your self.).Also all that other cool stuff that comes with it like the EARILY ACCESS (!!!!) Concept art, and some coin thing.For only 14 extra dollars.(Click link to see info http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/#/about/game_info )

Any one else going to get speical addition?