Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario Kart Wii » Create Your Own Mario Kart Track » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Please read and follow the forum rules before posting.Please read and follow the forum rules before posting.

hideOriginal Post

Jul 14, 10 at 8:05pmNintendoAlert

Here you can create your own Mario Kart Wii Track! It can be from any game or completly make it up. By "from any game" I mean from ANY game. If you completly make one up give fine details on it. Even if you dont completly make it up still give info on the course. Here is mine.

Course: Bowser's Pinball Machine (Mario Party DS)
About: This course is Bowser's Piball Machine from Mario Party DS. All characters will star by being blasted by the pinball launcher and land in Bowser Zone. While your in there you will need to dodge fire balls that are coming at you. Once your out you will just race about the bored until you finish all three laps. The finsh line will be next to the pinball launcher so you dont have to go in there again. Every lap a star (in this game the item) will be lying around on the star pannel. That is my bored.

To see a picture of Bowser's Pinball Machine go here: http://www.mariowiki.com/File:MPDSPinballBoard.PNG

So whats your bored? Post it here.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 17, 13 at 5:49am
Da Best Brewer

Guys, you cann really create your own custom tracks: Use homebrew channel!
I will not go into details about it at the moment, but if you want instructions PM me!

P.S. Daveylane, please stop spamming/writing ridiculosly.
P.P.S I like the idea of a christmas-y track. Christmas Circuit maybe?

Dec 10, 13 at 1:21pm
daveylane

[/div]* 66
bow mop[div align=center][img link=
=====[b][b][i][u][q=rty][/q][/u][/i][/b][/b]=====
]mall[/img]

Jan 21, 13 at 10:35pm
John234MKWii

Mario Amazon Rainforest

Stalking Piranha Plants will stand in the middle of the course, creeping towards you, and if made contact, will make you spin out. The course then goes underwater as River Piranha Plants try to get in your way. The course leads to an underground cavern, as Wigglers and Mega Wigglers try to help and slow you down since the floor is made up of poisonous water. The last obstacle in the course are several Bramballs right before the finish line.

Jan 21, 13 at 6:33pm
TailsFan101

quote John234MKWii
Frozen Circuit

Cooligans will roll around everywhere, bumping into them will make you spin out. Then, Ice Bros. will shoot Ice Balls. When made contact, you freeze temporarily for 5 seconds. Then, as you approach the end, there is a very wide part of the course where there are frozen ice blocks with Munchers inside them. They will freeze randomly, when made contact, makes you spin out.
Sonic world:Badniks everywhere as hazards showing short sections of all levels in Sonic Generations and other Sonic games. there is a new path everytime you play it. Also it has a lap session similar to the Wuhu Island tracks in MK7.

Jan 15, 13 at 8:52pm
John234MKWii

Frozen Circuit

Cooligans will roll around everywhere, bumping into them will make you spin out. Then, Ice Bros. will shoot Ice Balls. When made contact, you freeze temporarily for 5 seconds. Then, as you approach the end, there is a very wide part of the course where there are frozen ice blocks with Munchers inside them. They will freeze randomly, when made contact, makes you spin out.

Jan 15, 13 at 12:23am
honorablesamurai

Ultimate bobomb highway
Basically the trophy cup highway stage just all the cars and trucks are two wheeled bobombs
Theres also a route which cuts half the corse btu you must face a horde of oncoming traffic

Jan 08, 13 at 10:27pm
John234MKWii

Egypt Mario Style

You wouldn't want to be racing on this course. Pokeys try to poke you, rolling around everywhere. Lakitus will attack you using Spinies. It acts like normal ones, hatching into Spinies when making contact with the ground. Spikes will then throw spiked balls at you. Boomerang Bros. will also do what they do best. Near the last turn of the course, the Angry Sun will shoot out Fire Snakes.

Jan 06, 13 at 6:28pm
GoombasRool

Ikana Canyon (From Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask)
Laps: 3

You start at the entrance and drive up the road. Try not to run into into Living Bombchus or boulders! Afterwards, you arrive at the graveyard. Avoid Stalchildren and Poes. Midway through the graveyard, Skull Keeta chases you! Once you leave the graveyard, Keeta leaves and you arrive at the bottom of the valley. You drive over the dead river and through the gate into Ikana Castle. Avoid ReDeads. Once you arrive at the throne room, BEN chases you. After you drive through the throne and you fall down a weird portal and arrive back at the start. 2 more laps!
(For those who don't know who BEN is, search BEN Majora's Mask and click the Creepypasta link for my favourite Creepypasta!)

Jan 06, 13 at 2:24am
John234MKWii

Tropical Island

The course is entirely underwater, with Bloopers swimming around the whole course, while Baby Bloopers and Blooper Nannies try to squirt ink on you to block your path. Cheep-Cheeps are also there too, with Mega-Cheep-Cheeps, Deep-Cheep, Mega Deep-Cheeps, Eep-Cheeps, Spiny Cheep-Cheeps, and the Cheep-Chomp which will try to eat you. Around the middle of the course, Porcu-Puffers will stay on your tail and try to spike you. Urchins and Mega-Urchins will also block your path, with those menacing spikes. Clampies line the edge of the next part of the course, opening their mouths, but if you stay in it too long, the clam snaps shut! The last part of the course is a deep trench where only Jellybeams and Bulbers are there to help you see. After, a cannon launches you back to the start of the course.

Jan 05, 13 at 10:50pm
GoombasRool

The Mushroom Kingdom!
Laps: 2

You start at the entrance of Toad Town. You drive down the linear road seeing many markets and houses. Don't run into Toads that are crossing the road, as it costs you 5 seconds of penalty. After you go through Toad Town, you drive through the front door of Peach's Castle. It looks exactly like the one on SM64. A cannon at the top shoots you through a open window into a large grassland with many rivers, mountains and lakes. Drive through but don't run into enemies! Afterwards, you arrive at a desert with quicksand and oasises. After THAT you arrive at an ocean and drive underwater. Bloopers, Cheep-Cheeps and Eels swim through and are hard to avoid. Once you get out of the ocean you arrive at a forest with poisonous water. After that you arrive at a very slippery snowfield with large snowballs tumbling at you. You then arrive at a mountain range with Bullet Bills firing at you. Then you arrive in the clouds. After falling down a large hole in the clouds, you fall in front of Bowser's Castle. Bowser. Jr chases you through it shooting fireballs at you. At the end is a cannon that fires you all the way back to the entrance of Toad Town. One more lap...

Man, that was long. (And I have a life)