Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker » Mod Corner » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Big Boss Cardboard Box A Cyborg Ninja Fox Hound Otacon Peace Walker Psycho Mantis Raiden 2 Raiden Big Boss 2 Solid Snake Solid Snake 2 Solid Snake 3 Solid Snake 4 Teliko The Sorrow

hideOriginal Post

Jul 14, 10 at 8:01amXeros the Slayer

Well this is the only active forum in my section so I felt it'd be nice it to give it more attention and luvs. If you guys have anything you'd like to comment on or think should be added, feel free to do so.

Maybe with some prettying up and work it can attract more people and we can get a dedicated mod in here.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 30, 10 at 7:18pm
Mamba

Would it be possible to start a thread discussing the possibility of an update or add-on for peace walker (similar to portable ops plus) and what features people would like to see if it were released?

Jul 19, 10 at 6:03pm
Grimdark

quote Xeros the Slayer
I don't remember outright rejecting any and when I said I have nothing to submit I mean I haven't played the game outside of the demo so its up to you guys to point out the problems with the submitted cheats and tips with reporting.
Ahhh, well they all seem fine so far.

Jul 19, 10 at 3:35pm
Xeros the Slayer

I don't remember outright rejecting any and when I said I have nothing to submit I mean I haven't played the game outside of the demo so its up to you guys to point out the problems with the submitted cheats and tips with reporting.

Jul 19, 10 at 3:07pm
Grimdark

quote Xeros the Slayer
I lack ideas for topics that are relevant to the game.

In an unrelated matter - I don't know anything for the cheats, hints and tips section for this game and verification from the community would be incredibly appreciated.

This message was edited by Xeros the Slayer on Jul 19 2010.
I submitted an easter-egg type for the box tank briefing file and it was refused. I guess you could put some ridiculously easy tips about fighting pushover Rathalos, Tigrex, and Gear Rex, if you were desperate for Neopoints.

Jul 19, 10 at 5:43am
Xeros the Slayer

I lack ideas for topics that are relevant to the game.

In an unrelated matter - I don't know anything for the cheats, hints and tips section for this game and verification from the community would be incredibly appreciated.

Jul 18, 10 at 11:49pm
Grimdark

Well, start up the first debate!
Or if you don't have any ideas, I could go and make it.

Jul 18, 10 at 9:51pm
Xeros the Slayer

A general discussion would be bad, as I mentioned before you need to show that this forum can gain activity without a GD, which is effectively a spam thread.

A Debate Thread would be fine however, I can judge it since there appears to be a limited amount of people here so you can all participate.

I know enough about the Metal Gear universe though I haven't played this game in particular and a debate is more about who can be more convincing of their argument rather than what is pure fact for the franchise.

Jul 18, 10 at 8:44pm
Grimdark

General Discussion or Debate thread?

Jul 18, 10 at 11:41am
Xeros the Slayer

If you think it up, I'll most likely approve it.

Jul 18, 10 at 12:31am
Machienzo

Yes, I have a few ideas. Quizes. Hurt n Heals. A debate thread (like MHFU). Also have some ideas for a lot of heated topics. Will be willing to organise some, with your permission of course.