Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » TV Shows » The Walking Dead Season 1 & 2 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 13, 10 at 7:38pmThe Living Angelus

IMDb | Wiki
Cast:
  • Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes
  • Sarah Wayne Callies as Lori Grimes
  • Chandler Riggs as Carl Grimes
  • Jeffrey DeMunn as Dale
  • Jon Bernthal as Shane
  • Laurie Holden as Andrea
  • Steven Yeun as Glenn
  • Robert Singleton as T-Dog
  • Jim Coleman as Lambert "Lam" Kendel
  • Michael Rooker as Merle
  • Linds Edwards as Leon Basset
  • Emma Bell
  • Keith Allen Hayes as Tyreese
  • Addy Miller
  • Steve Warren
  • Adrian Kali Turner as Duane Jones
  • Melissa Suzanne Mcbride as Carol
  • Jeryl Prescott as Jacqui

The Walking Dead tells the story of the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse and follows a small group of survivors traveling across the country in search of a new home away from the hoards of zombies. The group is led by Rick Grimes, who was a police officer in the old world, and as their situation grows more and more grim, the group's desperation to survive pushes them to do almost anything to stay alive.

On January 20, 2010 AMC officially announced that it had ordered a pilot for a possible series adapted from The Walking Dead comic book series, with Frank Darabont and Gale Anne Hurd acting as executive producers and Darabont writing and directing. The entire series was pre-ordered based just on the strength of the source material, the television scripts, and Darabont's involvement. The pilot began filming in Atlanta, Georgia on May 15 after AMC had officially ordered a six episode first season. The series' remaining episodes began filming on June 2, 2010 with Darabont serving as showrunner. KNB make-up designer Greg Nicotero works on the FX and special effects for the film. Michelle Maxwell MacLaren is in talk to direct the other five episodes, she works formerly for AMC on the Crime Drama series Breaking Bad. The series is completly shot in 16mm. Producer Gregory Melton works as set director and works on the CGI effects.

The pilot will run on July 23 as part of the 2010 San Diego Comic-Con International. The series will begin to air on AMC in October 2010 during the network's "Fearfest."

Never read the series but I can not wait for this to air. The makeup effects for the zombies look great and it sounds like something worth watching around October, a season that slowly is getting devoid of good horror related programming. AMC is pretty much the only broadcast station that still airs horror movies during October and to see them come out with an entire series devoted to the genre is fantastic news.

[color=#666666]This message was edited by Golden Miru warrior(21182) on 2012-06-11T08:32:53-07:00.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 15, 12 at 7:13pm
DaveyPoshboy

Cheers!

Jul 14, 12 at 12:08am
Shinobi_razor

quote DaveyPoshboy
I'm sorry in advance if it's already been said, but I cbb to trawl through 34 pages of writing buuuut

Does anyone have any info of when the webisodes linking S2 to S3 will be? Or how we'll be able to watch them.

I figure cus a lot of you are probably in the US you'd have more of an insight seen as you'll probably get them before the UK does.
here they are. thanks for mentioning, i seem to remember something about them but forgot until your post.

Jul 13, 12 at 8:12pm
Existence

Season 3 to air on Oct 14.

Jul 12, 12 at 8:32pm
DaveyPoshboy

I'm sorry in advance if it's already been said, but I cbb to trawl through 34 pages of writing buuuut

Does anyone have any info of when the webisodes linking S2 to S3 will be? Or how we'll be able to watch them.

I figure cus a lot of you are probably in the US you'd have more of an insight seen as you'll probably get them before the UK does.

Jul 11, 12 at 2:19pm
zanderman

I just watched the remake of The Mist. Most of the movie, I kept saying to myself, "Why the *bleep* is half the cast of The Walking Dead in this movie." Then I get to the credits and see directed by Frank Darabont. He worked with these actors and actresses before and gave them a second chance?

May 23, 12 at 10:09am
judaspriest

May 05, 12 at 11:23am
Shinobi_razor

yeah Carl should die instead, he doesnt do anything. maybe then Lori would commit suicide out of grief too.

May 04, 12 at 11:57pm
americanconservative

Lori Is A Bitch.

May 04, 12 at 11:57pm
americanconservative

I Love The Walking dead & Who Here Read The Comics Or Be Interested In Checking Out a Walking Dead Site I A member Of.

My Favoritist Walking Dead Character is.

Daryl Dixon
Merle Dixon
Rick Grimes
The Governor(Love & Hate)

The Governor From The Comic.

Apr 29, 12 at 10:54am
Faded

I don't believe Lori should die. I think Carl should die, which puts a major tension between her and Rick, leading to an unnoficial divorce. Hopefully, Lori realizes how much of a bitch she was, and Rick realizes what it's like to have nothing left, like Shane.