Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Digimon World 3 » Help me ! i got error playing DW3 ! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 13, 10 at 6:25amgawayvodich9999

Is there someone got this error ?
I play fine for 4 hours, but later, the game's screen become covered with bluebox, and i move, i can move , i heard the step noise, but i can't see anything but bluebox!!!

I got this error everytime i tried to play DMW3 . Each time i tried a new Iso from other site, and i got this error after playing afew hours....

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 27, 13 at 3:04am
aimanamran

thank you for solve my problem from playing DW3 !Aligato gosaimas:)

Apr 22, 13 at 9:51am
Digimon_Freak12345

Thank you very much it worked!

But will i be able to use quicksaves (screensaves) when i save by gardromon? I mean in any time later... or will also the blue blocks appear when i use screensave after saving by gardromon?

Apr 20, 13 at 3:05pm
Mick560p

I have found the solution!!! First go to FILE top left corner of screen. click CONFIGURATION, your going to click memory cards. In slot one choose the box with ... In it. make a new maybe in desktop go into file and save it, now you have made a memory card and save at the inn with that big robot digimon. Now opening it to see your save status wait till main menu. Click continue. Go to file again and configuration again go to memory card and click the ... Box again go the file you save the memory card again open it press ok now choose the slot 1 and there you go save like this because it won't freeze anymore

Jan 31, 13 at 11:44pm
LvLNOTFOUND

I downloaded the PC version of this game and i have the same problem but saving is way different in it so u can't save with Gaurdromon but there is a debug option which i cannot work with if anyone knows how to solve this please, please tell me...

May 30, 12 at 9:46pm
Risa

I can't save it via guardromon, it says : There are not enough blocks 4 blocks are needed to save. How to fix it? thank you before

Apr 22, 12 at 7:00pm
Shadow Gamer 17

thats awful try getting help from experts or from other websites... they might help you (maybe...)

Apr 22, 12 at 9:54am
Vini95

i got the answer to that error, that happened to me too, that is caused when you use too much the savescreen. To prevent that you must save on guardromon then exit the game and then return to it by using the load game on guardromon

Jun 24, 11 at 8:40am
Skaterboii

i downloaded this with a torrent and i have the same problem, it seems to happen more often if i use more than 1 digimon or switch between digimon during battle, any1 have any ideas?

Sep 22, 10 at 9:03am
rexeleon

i just solve it, first if your dw3 still error, you go to the nearest save point which is guardromon, and save, then reset the game and load the new save file. problem solve. only work with emulator psx, if you only save them using F1.

Aug 25, 10 at 3:16am
rexeleon

i got the same problem to, did anyone solve this? how to deactivate the frame limit