Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy VII » north crater glitch » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If your message involves or pertains to several games of the Final Fantasy series, and not FFVII specifically, please post it within the General Final Fantasy Forum instead.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Jul 08, 10 at 1:26amFrankieTheBlade

i put a save point in the section of the north crater where your party first splits up and saved there now i cant leave the crater. i just leveled up to 99 and mastered ALL of my materia is there anyway to override the glitch or is this save useless to me now?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 09, 10 at 3:58pm
lucedeoangel

Ahhh, that one.

Yeah, I don't think you can get out. Sorry.

Jul 09, 10 at 4:08am
FrankieTheBlade

there is a glitch in the game right where you see the whole crew together for the first time and decide which direction they will go, if you put and use the save crystal, the option to leave goes away you can no longer use the stalagmite to climb back up. that was my problem i tried a series of different things got frustrated and started the game over. but if there is a way around the glitch it could help someone else in the future seems how ff7 is making its comeback.

Jul 08, 10 at 2:53pm
Epoch

quote FrankieTheBlade
i put a save point in the section of the north crater where your party first splits up and saved there now i cant leave the crater. i just leveled up to 99 and mastered ALL of my materia is there anyway to override the glitch or is this save useless to me now?
Well the only point of no return is after cloud says "Lets mosey"

And cid goes on a rant about how lame he sounds.

And im fairly certain you cannot place the save crystal there.

Now the section where the group FIRST splits up, is a fork in the road, right leads to a giant skeleton dragon and left leads to a murky swamp where you fight magic pots and movers.

Now at that point you can climb up the grey stalagmite back to the cliffs and get out of the crater.

Jul 08, 10 at 10:23am
downgraded286

Define "not being able to leave" please. There should be another way back I thought... it's been a while since I played though.

Jul 08, 10 at 8:19am
lucedeoangel

quote FrankieTheBlade
I'll check for you later tonight if you can get out.

Where exactly is the save?

Jul 08, 10 at 1:26am
FrankieTheBlade