Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Neoseeker reviews the NZXT Vulcan » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 06, 10 at 3:09am
Player1

Yeah I was surprised as well.

And power button was on the top, sorry about that.

Jul 06, 10 at 2:43am
The Slayer

Good review! I'm a pretty big star trek fan, but aside from the name, I didnt really see anything that reminded me of star trek. You also mentioned that the power button wasnt on the front of the case but never said where it actually was... .

After seeing that the whole case side was just wire mesh, I thought that would screw up the airflow of the case but the temperatures you got really surprised me. I did find it odd how they had those mesh dust collectors on the front (which are awesome at collecting dust and keeping it outside the computer) and then have what is nearly just a big gaping hole on the side where dust can get through.

Jul 06, 10 at 12:10am
leochan

We've got another case review lined up for you folks, this one in a considerably more compact frame. Yep, it's a PC case for micro ATX motherboards, the NZXT Vulcan. See how it fares at the hands of our reviewer!