Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker » R&D Soldiers » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 30, 10 at 5:38amFragileZangoose

What's a good mission to recover some decent (B or greater) R&D soldiers? I keep doing some of the later missions but all I'm finding is Medical and Food stats that are good.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 24, 12 at 4:53pm
jeremyhanselgonzal

Main Ops "Head to the Control Tower"

2 POWs there.

One always B R&D
One always B Medical

Jun 30, 10 at 11:30pm
FragileZangoose

quote Twin_Master
That's the list of required missions to beat in order to unlock the next set. For example, to unlock 22, 14 must be done. To unlock 67, 22 must be done.
Ohh, I see. That clears a hell of a lot up.

Jun 30, 10 at 11:24pm
Twin_Master

That's the list of required missions to beat in order to unlock the next set. For example, to unlock 22, 14 must be done. To unlock 67, 22 must be done.

Jun 30, 10 at 10:46pm
FragileZangoose

quote AzureLao

ripped from a guide im not really supposed to link to.

youll have to do a LOT of vehicle missions, too.
It would help if I had any idea what that list of numbers meant.

Jun 30, 10 at 9:13pm
AzureLao

ripped from a guide im not really supposed to link to.

youll have to do a LOT of vehicle missions, too.

Jun 30, 10 at 5:30pm
SpartanNinja

You could just use the AP scan if your around some wireless internet connections. You get soldiers based on your heroism. If its above 10000 then you can get S and A ranked soldiers. Based on my results, i get S and A ranked soldiers 90% of the time, and of those 70 % or so are R&D and Mess hall. 20% are Combat and 5% are Medical. I have never received any Intel above A from the AP scan.

I prefer it cause you always get good soldiers and you get between 1 through 6 soldiers everytime.

Jun 30, 10 at 4:30pm
FragileZangoose

What do I do to unlock 49?

Jun 30, 10 at 3:56pm
AzureLao

Ex Ops 49 if you can unlock it. there are 3 POW's in that mission, and they all are good with tech and have some nice skills

other than that, try Ex Ops 46 (or whichever Perfect Stealth mission has you sneaking through the banana shed place). if you head over to the side area instead of heading to where the goal is, youll come across a soldier with A in R&D. makes a good find until you can get to the S-rank guys in Ex Ops 49

Jun 30, 10 at 5:38am
FragileZangoose

What's a good mission to recover some decent (B or greater) R&D soldiers? I keep doing some of the later missions but all I'm finding is Medical and Food stats that are good.