Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon HeartGold Version » which pokemon should i use? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 29, 10 at 11:00pmsuperman542

I'm wondering what pokemon i should capture to go wih my quilava, and pidgey. FYI, i just beat the first gym

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 01, 10 at 8:22am
Eon80

no way. Vaporeon pwns

Jul 01, 10 at 8:10am
ShadowCrystallux

Mareep. Bellsprout isn't very good so wait for a decent grass type later in the game. Also Find a Poliwag when you can and evolve into Poliwhirl.

Jul 01, 10 at 12:30am
zerokai

mareep and zubat they will be awsome when they evolve fully.

Jun 30, 10 at 11:22pm
Chi

Mareep is your best bet. It's an early Electric type and comes in handy. Also get the Bellsprout and trade for the Onix.

Onix has good defence and when traded to Steelix becomes a good attacker too.

Jun 30, 10 at 10:46pm
BraveNewWorld

Magikarp is a good investment. Catch a higher lvl magikarp and put it the front of your party. Switch it out once a battle starts and it will be lvl 20 in no time and you'll have a gyrados.

Heracross is in the trees by Kurts house.

Jun 30, 10 at 8:33pm
timeshine

Go for a geodude. It has nice defense and can withstand many attacks. Just watch out for anything super-effective as they can usually one hit it. If you got a friend go for golem as it was way worth it.

Jun 30, 10 at 12:16am
Evan5567

MAGICARP!

you know it has a 1/100 chance of getting a OHKO when it uses splash

Jun 30, 10 at 12:04am
superman542

any others i should get

Jun 29, 10 at 11:05pm
Eon80

Mareep. It comes in handy against Lance when you just need something to affect his Pokemon(all of his take at least neutral damage to electric attacks)

Jun 29, 10 at 11:01pm
Evan5567

i would catch a bellsprout