Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Neoseeker reviews the new Cooler Master V6 GT » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 29, 10 at 4:54amleochan

I'd like to introduce you all to our newest hardware reviewer, Chris! His inaugural writeup for Neoseeker is a review of the upcoming Cooler Master V6 GT heatsink compatible with most current Intel and AMD motherboards. It's got the looks, but does it perform? Find out his impressions here:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 30, 10 at 1:14am
Supernova1332

quote Vagabond
quote tekmosis
How does this compare to one of the Noctua models?
It outperformed the Nocuta NH-U9B, but I am planning on picking up a D-14 soon and will update you with some numbers when I do.

quote Supernova1332
Nice review and it's quite a performer. What's the price though? It might not be worth it if the price is much higher than the other models.
Thanks!

It retails for $69.99. Ouch! But that price does get you the cooler and both fans.
Wow, I was expecting it to be overpriced like the v8 was
It's a nice chunk of change but it performs well enough to be priced at $70.

Jun 30, 10 at 12:00am
Vagabond

quote tekmosis
It outperformed the Nocuta NH-U9B, but I am planning on picking up a D-14 soon and will update you with some numbers when I do.

quote Supernova1332
Nice review and it's quite a performer. What's the price though? It might not be worth it if the price is much higher than the other models.
Thanks!

It retails for $69.99. Ouch! But that price does get you the cooler and both fans.

Jun 29, 10 at 11:21pm
Supernova1332

Jun 29, 10 at 10:03pm
tekmosis

Jun 29, 10 at 5:47am
Player1

Great review!

Great cooler too, beating the TRUE is no easy task. It would be awesome if it could do it on auto settings as well.

Jun 29, 10 at 4:54am
leochan

I'd like to introduce you all to our newest hardware reviewer, Chris! His inaugural writeup for Neoseeker is a review of the upcoming Cooler Master V6 GT heatsink compatible with most current Intel and AMD motherboards. It's got the looks, but does it perform? Find out his impressions here: