Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General DS and DSi » Red Screen startup on Action Replay DSi. HELP?! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum, feel free to look around and enjoy yourself. If you have a question about Neoseeker then feel free to ask. Anything DS related is welcome too (of course)!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DJ KK Gracie Gracie Isabelle KK Slider Kicks Leif Redd Reese Timmy and Tommy Tom Nook Bluebear Cheri Pudge Stitches Rudy Kiki Tangy Tangy Beau Cherry Goldie Hamlet Julian Melba Tex Ruby Poppy Chief Lobo Skye Wolfgang Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Tulips White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Gold Roses Axe Rod Net Shovel Slingshot Watering Can Golden Axe Golden Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Apple Cherries Orange Peach Pear Bamboo Seed Coconut Durian Lemon Lychee Mango Persimmon Pond Smelt Red Snapper Agrius Butterfly Bell Bag Candy Fossil Gyroid Party Popper Pitfall Seed Present Shirt Umbrella Wallpaper Sweets House Pink Riboon Purple Ribbon Large Acorn Rotting Acorn Small Acorn Acorn New Leaf

hideOriginal Post

Jun 28, 10 at 8:04pmSilverdart333

HELP! I've tried everything! I've reset my game the DSi way, L+R & A+B+X+Y while starting. And it still happens. When I start up the AR DSi, right at the Datel screen the touch screen shows the liecense info for a second and then goes red, and it never goes away. It freezes there. Anybody know how to fix this? And please, I'd like straight answers, not flaming about "playing the game with skill", its annoying. Thanks.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 21, 14 at 5:04pm
Naivenryan

Im having the same problem but I...I...LOST THE CORD THING D:

May 24, 14 at 7:10am
adanisch2000

Howcome there is no method without a computer. I bought mine from a friend, but I didn't know I needed a cable. Anyone have any info about fixing without computer. Contact me by email at: adanisch2000@gmail.com, thanks.

Apr 18, 14 at 8:01pm
shanedude2

my mkds codes got corrupted while i was playing mario kart, i turned on 2 texture changer codes for the same level, after i relized i turned my game a immediatly, then it said it was corrupted any fix ideas? Oh yeah and i like PEN15

Nov 21, 13 at 9:05am
rayquaza1000a

it happened to me when i put in a faulty code i always manage to find one in pokemon last one put in for reveal glass in pokemon black version gave all items but reveal glass!

Oct 08, 13 at 4:47am
dadayang123

SO START WITH THIS IF U WANT TO DOWN LOAD THE DSI CODE MANAGER
WEBSITE: http://action-replay-dsi-code-manager.software.informer.com/

OK NOW IF U HAVE DOWNLOAD THE ACTION REPLAY MANAGER PLUG YOUR ACTION REPLAY ON THE COMPUTER
NOW WHEN U PLUg ON THE WIRE THING OPEN YOUR ACTION REPLAY MANGER
WHEN IT POP OUT THE WINDOW THERE SHOULD BE A 4 DOT ICON
(COLOR) RED-BLUE-GREEN-YELLOW-OK NOW RIGHT CLICK AND CLICK ON ABOUT ACTION REPLAY CODE MANGER
NOW IT SHOULD POP A WINDOW AND CLICK RESET AND NOT JUST WAIT FOR IT TO FINISH
SHOULD WORK AGAIN BUT REMEMBER THIS
(IT WILL DELETE ALL OF YOUR ACTION REPLAY GAMES)
BUT THE ACTION REPLAY SHOULD WORK INSTEAD OF HAVING A RED SCREEN

Sep 15, 13 at 1:36pm
irritated

how in the world do i get the action replay code software on my computer im doing everything people say to do until i get the the point where i have to get that up and its SOOOOO frustrating

Sep 08, 13 at 1:46pm
Stupid AR screwups

The problem I have, is that I will be putting codes into my ar, then it will randomly tell me that I removed my ar... Red screen if death always comes back. I've gone thorough like 4 restarts

Aug 14, 13 at 7:00pm
pat526

i kinda left mine in my pocket and it ended up in the wash, and now the screen is frozen black when i turn it on.

please help!

Aug 02, 13 at 2:49pm
tilrem

I was uploading a pokemon soulsilver code when it happened. The screen just froze. So I turn it off and back on and this is what happens. (anyway I was on a DS lite but I was using a DSi action replay, don't know if that has anything to do with it).

Jul 21, 13 at 7:52pm
Bumbling Heathen

Have the same thing. Problem, lost the disk.
Also, hold L+R or L+R+A+B+X+Y on DS lite makes the screen appear faster.
CURSE YOU CLUMSINESS!!!