Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D » Introduction Thread! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Check out the Featured Character Discussion Index and Suggestions and join in the fun!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill

hideOriginal Post

Jun 28, 10 at 7:16amJustin

Well, let's all introduce ourselves [:

If I do end up buying a 3DS, I'm definately getting this game. The best game I've ever played, now in 3D?! Sign me up!

And I'm jdl22, glad to meet'cha. Hope to be a regular here!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 26, 14 at 3:06pm
AgatioGanon

My name is AgatioGanon, I use both names Ganon and Agatio in Zelda games respectively, Link is the name of the hero who failed.

OoT is my all time favorite, although sometimes I get sick of it, they really need to make "that game that surpasses OoT" sometime, lol.

One thing I liked about OoT 3d was the graphics and the boss rematches, my favorite boss rematches are Phantom Ganon and Twinrova.

Too bad you couldn't rematch Dark Link though.

Jan 07, 14 at 11:27am
Swampert X

The name's Swampert X and if all goes well I'll be picking up this game tomorrow

It will also be my first ever Zelda game and I'm kinda excited for it since everyone is telling good things about the series in general and especially this game.

Feb 04, 13 at 1:24pm
PerryLaw

Played the original obviously, now 15 years later I'm playing this and enjoying it greatly.

Jul 17, 12 at 5:37am
net4rx

Hello Friends I am new in this forum websites so please stay in touch.

Jun 27, 12 at 3:46pm
Dark Arcanine

Welcome to the forum and Neoseeker. ^^

Jun 27, 12 at 3:23pm
Mp40 Ace

What's up, I'm Mp40 Ace. my favorite zelda is Twilight Princess

Jun 12, 12 at 6:12pm
avenged_kk

quote MarioJr64
Welcome. Nice having some new faces around! ^^
If you mean to the forum, then thank you! I've had another account since 2006.

Jun 12, 12 at 4:30pm
MarioJr64

Welcome. Nice having some new faces around! ^^

Jun 12, 12 at 3:40pm
avenged_kk

Hi, I'm Kat!
If I'm not posting in here all the time, I'm reading old posts.
I just started the game last Christmas and just beat it.
Master Quest time!

May 27, 12 at 10:09am
nopomalo

Hello, I`m nopomalo, and I will be posting here quite often.
I`m obsessed with nintendo, the biggest gaming company, but sony is ok.Saga is the one I hate