Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker » Its not loading up? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Big Boss Cardboard Box A Cyborg Ninja Fox Hound Otacon Peace Walker Psycho Mantis Raiden 2 Raiden Big Boss 2 Solid Snake Solid Snake 2 Solid Snake 3 Solid Snake 4 Teliko The Sorrow

hideOriginal Post

Jun 28, 10 at 12:00amljackstar

When I startup my Metal Gear Solid Peace walker it goes to the checking memory card screen and then displays the loading screen but it doesn't stop loading. even after an hour. What am i supposed to do.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 28, 12 at 7:17am
HELP

It takes a VEERRYYY LONG TIME to load th Banana Fruta De Oro, sorting shed part. How many minutes will it take? it's too long....

Jun 29, 10 at 11:17pm
ljackstar

Ok, i just went back to game stop and they
gave me a new disk.
It works fine now...

Jun 28, 10 at 4:17pm
AzureLao

check that the Memory card is in all the way and/or doesnt have anything on or near it. if it keeps messing up then its probably something in the hardware.

Jun 28, 10 at 4:13pm
ljackstar

Actually this is the copy that came with the PSP-3000 Peace Walker Bundle. Its legit alright. And I'm on firmware 6.20

Jun 28, 10 at 2:53pm
zAnGetsUtAtz

If you're using 5.50 Gen D 3, you'r screwed! just kidding.
That firmware causes freezing and crashing with Metal Gear Peace Walker. I suggest you use a Gen D 2 firmware version for optimum gameplay experience

Jun 28, 10 at 10:21am
Machienzo

I would agree with Twin as well. Not that I'm singling out you personally, but if you didn't happen to get a bootleg copy of the game online, you could be experiencing trouble with firmware compatibility due to the game not being legitimate.

Jun 28, 10 at 9:37am
Twin_Master

Perhaps you may need to re-install the install data or otherwise get a legitimate copy of the game.

Jun 28, 10 at 12:00am
ljackstar

When I startup my Metal Gear Solid Peace walker it goes to the checking memory card screen and then displays the loading screen but it doesn't stop loading. even after an hour. What am i supposed to do.