Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Best way to Destroy Rathalos and Barrioth??? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Jun 24, 10 at 7:53pmDragoshi1

I've been trying to destroy both Barrioth and Rathalos.

Rathalos I get to limping, but he deals so much damage, I can't last that long. I use Bone Armor and the Sharq Lance for him.

Barrioth, I don't even know. I landed a hit on him maybe once, he's just too damn fast.

I just built my Bolt Axe, and I have Assault Axe+, Sharq Lance, Spiral Lance, A crappy SnS and the Numbingbird. I also have full Ludroth, Barroth, Bone, and the basic armors.

So, whats the best way to defeat them? I rock with the Lance, and SA. So...

Best armor(s), best weapon(s), best armor decorations?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 16, 14 at 1:56pm
bladerun689

for rathian i used a bone bludgeon + but then again it took me a couple of fails on the quest to get used to its moves she is weak to thunder but when you first face her you cant get any thunder weapons so i reccomend either SA or a hammer for that fight

for barioth i havent faced it yet i cant play online and i belive thats where you have to fight it so good luck with that

Jan 20, 14 at 12:15pm
hgfkf

Zu'u los Hevnoraak, qiilaan tum joor.Geh, Alduin fen meyz.Ahrk Zu'u fen heind oblaan do sul.

Oct 05, 12 at 6:06am
animal_lover310

All yo need to do is watch barrioths attacks and find an opening but I suggest you don't use a lance because barrioth is a monster that requires a more of a hit and run technique like Gs,Ls,S&S,hammer, and Sa because he moves so fast that he's a mile away before you can even get to where he was

Sep 23, 12 at 1:03am
Hell_Master64

Los is weakest to dragon. Its secondary weakness is lightning. Try getting Rough Edge, its got a dragon phial so it works great. And by pressing (-) it does a powerful upswing which works perfectly while Los is in the air. Or use the Bolt Axe, its not as effective but it works well too. Hope this helps

Aug 21, 12 at 4:51pm
supershoe72

for rathlos i use ingot with thunderclap or a powerful lance

and for barioth id use lagi with Baltzenger

May 14, 12 at 3:35am
monsterhunter tri

well i used a hammer for rathalos and you pretty much just hit his head and i killed him in 20 min soo yeah try that and for barrioth i used something fast (SnS or lance)and just hit him as much as i could and trapped and bombed him. good luck

May 08, 12 at 11:56am
Ignacio

quote Hero of Kokoto
quote Duncan Idaho
rathalos, is a much better idea to get something of lagiarcus path via GS or LS, SA, are cool but have ridiculous openings mixed that its sligthly slower than a GS, its not such a good idea-

Barioth can be killed with a water based weapon, like the barbarian long sword, also fire weaponary works, but there is a condition barioth must not have mud, otherwise his weakness is water, mudless is fire weakness.

other people tend to poison them.

also im not sure but depending on the map you can grab an egg and it will attract rathalos or rathian to the nest, im not sure if it works with rathalos

Barrioth is A saber cat like wyvern..the one you're refering too is a Barroth...the larg shovel headed wyvern who roll in mud....in either way ..
*Super triple facepalm* to all you neonewbies out there:
STOP BUMPING OLD THREADS!!!no one cares about your little contributions on dead threads...

May 08, 12 at 7:53am
Hero of Kokoto

quote Duncan Idaho
rathalos, is a much better idea to get something of lagiarcus path via GS or LS, SA, are cool but have ridiculous openings mixed that its sligthly slower than a GS, its not such a good idea-

Barioth can be killed with a water based weapon, like the barbarian long sword, also fire weaponary works, but there is a condition barioth must not have mud, otherwise his weakness is water, mudless is fire weakness.

other people tend to poison them.

also im not sure but depending on the map you can grab an egg and it will attract rathalos or rathian to the nest, im not sure if it works with rathalos

Barrioth is A saber cat like wyvern..the one you're refering too is a Barroth...the larg shovel headed wyvern who roll in mud....in either way ..

Apr 06, 12 at 7:05pm
codewager

Haha I bet he got banned.

Apr 06, 12 at 6:52pm
Scion

...dont bump posts, check the date