Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon HeartGold Version » Pokewalker question / Surfing pikachu » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 23, 10 at 4:44pmMoriko

Alright, I'm trying to get me a surfing pikachu. I've done my research and I know
-yellow forest in pokewalker
-!!!
-9,500 steps

But do I have to take 9,500 steps in one stroll or can it just be logged in my walker I've taken all those steps ever?

If I have to get them in one stroll, that might be a problem. If I leave my pokewalker untouched for a few hours (Like, overnight) it erases all my steps, and in the morning it says I have 0. Is this normal or is something wrong with my pokewalker?

If theres no way to prevent my daily step losse, Does anybody have some good tips for cheating the pokewalker, other then just shaking it? I usally do 6,000 steps a day.

(Please don't tell me something like I should walk/bike to work. I live in a rurual area, the closest frikken gas station is 10 miles away. My job is 30. Once at my job I'm on my feet all day.)

Thanks a ton guys

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 24, 10 at 7:23pm
Saints Fan

quote Tsuki153
It depends on your pokewalker, you can get either a flying or a surfing pikachu. In mine, I can only get a surfing pikachu.

Also your step count will always reset at midnight. And to get the surfing or flying pikachu, it has to be 9,500 steps in one day.

Edit: Before midnight, take your ds and change the time to an earlier time then then take your pokemon out of the walker then put it or another one in it. You will lose all of your watts though, they will go to the main collection for unlocking the next route.
Great, now I need to find my pokewalker

Jun 24, 10 at 5:05pm
Applepious

quote Moriko
Thanks so much for the help guys. I'm gonna go lurk the trades and consider getting pokemon battle revolution (I know its an awful game, but I work for a videogame store so I can borrow any game I want )

Unless, does anybody know if the Smergal breeding trick works in the new ones?
by trick I assume you mean sketching the move you want to be passed down and breeding it with a female counterpart?

if that's what you mean then yes

Jun 24, 10 at 4:05pm
Moriko

Thanks so much for the help guys. I'm gonna go lurk the trades and consider getting pokemon battle revolution (I know its an awful game, but I work for a videogame store so I can borrow any game I want )

Unless, does anybody know if the Smergal breeding trick works in the new ones?

Jun 24, 10 at 10:41am
naniteben

quote dragonmk
quote GeoHulk
Yes. Yellow Forest pokewalker course is given out like 2 months ago through Wifi.

If you did not get it, you can't get your own Surfing Pikachu. Best you try at the Trading Forum, alot of people should have a surfing pikachu
can't you get one from Pokemon battle revolution? i know there was a flying one you can get
Surfing one

Jun 24, 10 at 10:38am
Giral Ga

quote Tsuki153
It depends on your pokewalker, you can get either a flying or a surfing pikachu. In mine, I can only get a surfing pikachu.

Also your step count will always reset at midnight. And to get the surfing or flying pikachu, it has to be 9,500 steps in one day.

Edit: Before midnight, take your ds and change the time to an earlier time then then take your pokemon out of the walker then put it or another one in it. You will lose all of your watts though, they will go to the main collection for unlocking the next route.
i was about to say the exact same thing

Jun 23, 10 at 7:22pm
Tsuki153

Jun 23, 10 at 7:09pm
dragonmk

quote GeoHulk
Yes. Yellow Forest pokewalker course is given out like 2 months ago through Wifi.

If you did not get it, you can't get your own Surfing Pikachu. Best you try at the Trading Forum, alot of people should have a surfing pikachu
can't you get one from Pokemon battle revolution? i know there was a flying one you can get

Jun 23, 10 at 5:03pm
Geo

Jun 23, 10 at 4:48pm
Moriko

Wait, crap. You can only get the yellow forest through an event?
Is there no other way to get a surfing pikachu?

Jun 23, 10 at 4:44pm
Moriko

Alright, I'm trying to get me a surfing pikachu. I've done my research and I know
-yellow forest in pokewalker
-!!!
-9,500 steps

But do I have to take 9,500 steps in one stroll or can it just be logged in my walker I've taken all those steps ever?

If I have to get them in one stroll, that might be a problem. If I leave my pokewalker untouched for a few hours (Like, overnight) it erases all my steps, and in the morning it says I have 0. Is this normal or is something wrong with my pokewalker?

If theres no way to prevent my daily step losse, Does anybody have some good tips for cheating the pokewalker, other then just shaking it? I usally do 6,000 steps a day.

(Please don't tell me something like I should walk/bike to work. I live in a rurual area, the closest frikken gas station is 10 miles away. My job is 30. Once at my job I'm on my feet all day.)

Thanks a ton guys