Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » 3D Objects » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DJ KK Gracie Gracie Isabelle KK Slider Kicks Leif Redd Reese Timmy and Tommy Tom Nook Bluebear Cheri Pudge Stitches Rudy Kiki Tangy Tangy Beau Cherry Goldie Hamlet Julian Melba Tex Ruby Poppy Chief Lobo Skye Wolfgang Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Tulips White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Gold Roses Axe Rod Net Shovel Slingshot Watering Can Golden Axe Golden Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Apple Cherries Orange Peach Pear Bamboo Seed Coconut Durian Lemon Lychee Mango Persimmon Pond Smelt Red Snapper Agrius Butterfly Bell Bag Candy Fossil Gyroid Party Popper Pitfall Seed Present Shirt Umbrella Wallpaper Sweets House Pink Riboon Purple Ribbon Large Acorn Rotting Acorn Small Acorn Acorn New Leaf

hideOriginal Post

Jun 23, 10 at 3:39amSymphonic Abyss

What do you think will be 3D when the 3D Slider is turned all the way on? What would you like?

I'd like the butterflies to be 3D, and if you examined the fossils in the museum, I'd like it to have a popup 3D picture. It'd be nice to have the shops/houses/other buildings in 3D, but I doubt it'll happen. Eh, we'll see.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 07, 10 at 9:37pm
Sakura

It's interesting that most of the things suggested in this thread are very subtle forms of 3D. That is usually my preferred form of 3D because it isn't in your face the whole time you are looking at it. However, it might be interesting to see if Nintendo could pull off putting the whole game in 3D. I don't know how much I would like it, but it could have a more realistic feel to match the "more realistic" characters. ^^;

Jul 07, 10 at 9:35pm
Steven

I just watched Shrek 3D. It looked better normal TBH. The 3D wasn't that good, but I suppose it did come out a few years ago. It was sort of like Shrek 1.5. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Jul 07, 10 at 7:57pm
Justin

You're in for a suprise O: I think the flowers should be 3D too. I also really like the idea with fishing, that'd be really cool XP

Jul 07, 10 at 6:37pm
ShamanFox

I've never even seen 3D movies yet, or 3D anything for that matter, so I have no idea how this will look. D:

BEES, SCORPIONS, AND TARANTULAS IN 3D. FUND IT.

Jul 07, 10 at 6:21pm
Gotenks

I'm really interested to see how Nintendo will use the 3D with this game. While we have mentioned things(fireworks, fish, bugs), I want to see if they are gonna bring something new for the 3D aspect.

Jul 07, 10 at 12:46pm
Charlie

I forgot about the 3D lol, maybe when you get fish and catch it the fish flies out the screen or something. Kinda like Andy said though in the first post. >.>

I'd like the fireworks to be in 3D too.

Jul 07, 10 at 11:51am
Sakura

quote jdl22
I'm still in awe with this whole deal with the 3D. It's a strange look into gaming, and I need to see it with my own eyes.

>~<

Same here! I can not even begin to imagine what this is going to look like at the end of the day. I think it will be quite interesting to see all of the different 3DS games, especially this one. ^^;

As long as something is in 3D, I am not too picky about what it is. I agree with Vermillion that it would be awesome for the showoffs to be done in 3D. I also think it would be cool for certain festivals to have a bunch of stuff in 3D. ^-^

Jun 23, 10 at 7:19pm
Justin

That'd be sooo trippy! If the fishing line came at your face >~<

This is going to be a difficult thing to get used to, but I think it's going to look wonderful.

Jun 23, 10 at 4:16pm
Lost in Azure

Hopefully the fireworks will be in 3D. Also, there will probably be some unique new items in your house that can do somethinf 3D-ish. X3 I'm still not exactly sure what the 3D looks like though.

Jun 23, 10 at 9:52am
Knukles Da Echidna

I think When you're in a building and you're in the back of the room, the things you pass that are now in the foreground will be in 3D, as they're closer to you.

And the same for walking around outside. Any tree, neighbor, or insect in the foreground would come out in 3D.