Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Help Contribute to the Animal Crossing NeoWiki! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DJ KK Gracie Gracie Isabelle KK Slider Kicks Leif Redd Reese Timmy and Tommy Tom Nook Bluebear Cheri Pudge Stitches Rudy Kiki Tangy Tangy Beau Cherry Goldie Hamlet Julian Melba Tex Ruby Poppy Chief Lobo Skye Wolfgang Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Tulips White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Gold Roses Axe Rod Net Shovel Slingshot Watering Can Golden Axe Golden Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Apple Cherries Orange Peach Pear Bamboo Seed Coconut Durian Lemon Lychee Mango Persimmon Pond Smelt Red Snapper Agrius Butterfly Bell Bag Candy Fossil Gyroid Party Popper Pitfall Seed Present Shirt Umbrella Wallpaper Sweets House Pink Riboon Purple Ribbon Large Acorn Rotting Acorn Small Acorn Acorn New Leaf

hideOriginal Post

Jun 22, 10 at 3:42amLost in Azure

Everyone and anyone is welcome to help edit and contribute to the Animal Crossing NeoWiki. We ask for detailed and helpful information that will guide new players and veteran players. Before you start, you should probably check out the NeoWiki Help forum or send me by a PM. I'm always willing to help anyone who is willing to help us! Whether its simple edits or long detailed pages, any of it helps, and with the new game on the way we can expect lots of new information needing to be added.

I'll be picking up my work now as its Summer and get the new Animal Crossing 3DS page up as soon as possible! Thanks!

Feel free to use this thread to discuss the NeoWiki and don't be afraid to ask questions!

Fluidity Edit: Embedded New Leaf main page

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 30, 14 at 7:28am
Verotten

Just a thought, I've been doing write-ups on the events since NL event guides are absent in the wiki.

If anyone is able to put them into the wiki, that'd be great.
Again, I'm a bit clueless about wikis.

Mar 29, 14 at 7:05am
Aurigae

Hi TheGameIsOver,

It has been a while since I touched the Animal Crossing NeoWiki. So unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to tell you.

I can only surmise that the new villager pages are pretty weak as well as the new bugs/fish.

Mar 29, 14 at 5:44am
Verotten

TheGameIsOver having had a quick look, all of the villager pages have outdated pictures and (I think) all of the brand new villagers from New Leaf are missing ie. Need pages doing for them. Aside from that... there's quite a bit that needs doing. x_x
It's too much for me, I've never worked with wikis before.. but if you're happy to have a crack at it, that'd be ace.

Mar 28, 14 at 3:54pm
GameOver

Aurigae
Is there anything that needs to be helped out in the wiki? Like, an area that is missing edits.

Jan 13, 14 at 8:53am
Aurigae

quote Verotten
Hoo boy.
Aurigae you might need to track down a small army.

Edit: NL specific lists of furniture, bugs, paintings etc need to be added too.
Amsey minions, it is.

There seems to be enough interest for this series, so who knows. ^^ I will help out here and there up until April/May.

Jan 12, 14 at 2:32pm
Verotten

Symphonic Abyss okay, thanks.

I've updated the NA/EU DLC pages (still lacking pictures though) and had a look through to see what needs doing.
Tomorrow I'll probably start uploading the new villager mugshots en masse so we can update the old villager pages/add new ones.

Then it's a matter of going through the list pages etc and making sure they're all consistent...

The New Leaf section needs some flavour pages as well, on things like Main Street, The Island, Hybrid breeding etc etc.

Hoo boy.
Aurigae you might need to track down a small army.

Edit: NL specific lists of furniture, bugs, paintings etc need to be added too.

Jan 12, 14 at 2:26pm
Symphonic Abyss

Thanks, Verotten and Aurigae! Remember, I'm going to be hovering around if you have questions. Just drop me a notification!

Jan 12, 14 at 1:21pm
Aurigae

It's been a while since I have been on the wikis and so it takes me like... 2 hours to do one page.

I might do some asking about to see who's willing. ^^

Jan 12, 14 at 11:05am
Verotten

Hmmm. I'll have a crack at it, see what I can do.

I've got my hands full with a lot of things as well, but fingers crossed I can make a dent.

Edit: Ohhh boy. It needs work, eh?
Just looking at the missing villagers and all of the old villager pictures.. that'd keep someone busy for a long while.. xD

Jan 06, 14 at 8:13am
Aurigae

I would say I'd contribute, but I don't really have the time right now, unfortunately.

I have just started back at uni, so things may settle down. :-)