Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Introductions Come First! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 22, 10 at 3:03amLost in Azure

Meet and greet your fellow AC lovers. [: I hope I get to know everyone better as the game gets more popular and I look forward to talking to everyone around the forum!

Update by Verotten
Sorry Lost in Azure! x'D

WELCOME TO THIS FORUM!
We hope you have a wonderful time here and meet many lovely fellow players~

Since this is likely the first thread a lot of newcomers here will visit, I'm going to take this opportunity to link you to our list of Helpful Links and Guides.
You should also consider checking out the Newbies Clan.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 19, 15 at 5:41pm
UreshiiSuika

quote Sandwich88
UreshiiSuika Welcome to Neoseeker and the ACNL Forums I'll try and help you with your Fashion Checks, if you'd like.
Yes, please!
(=゚ω゚)ノ

Apr 19, 15 at 5:35pm
Sandwich88

UreshiiSuika Welcome to Neoseeker and the ACNL Forums I'll try and help you with your Fashion Checks, if you'd like.

Apr 19, 15 at 5:19pm
UreshiiSuika

I've been playing Animal crossing since the first game. I've never really had any friends on this game, other than the townspeople. Anyways, I came, looking for people who are active in the forums and game. I've been looking all day for an active forum, and this appears to be the most active. I really need some help with Gracie's fashion check if someone can help me. ):

Apr 15, 15 at 4:01pm
Sandwich88

asiakaree91 Welcome to Neoseeker and Welcome to the ACNL Forums! Feel free to introduce yourself and I'll see you around

Apr 15, 15 at 11:18am
asiakaree91

Hi there I'm Asiakaree91 and I hope this forum helps me out immensely as well as providing me someone to play with! Haha

Apr 04, 15 at 9:29am
chocolate110

Tails Fan welcome! Feel free to introduce yourself a little, I guess I'll see you around then

Apr 03, 15 at 7:02pm
Tails Fan

I'm Tails Fan I recently got this game when I had Platinum status on Club Nintendo. I'm really enjoying it so far!

Mar 24, 15 at 1:23pm
chocolate110

quote Puppy
Hi! I'm Puppy. I hope to meet lots of new friends here ^o^
Welcome
This community is very friendly, so I hope you make some new friends!

Mar 23, 15 at 11:42pm
Puppy

Hi! I'm Puppy. I hope to meet lots of new friends here ^o^

Mar 19, 15 at 12:47pm
chocolate110

quote PurpleCrutches
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but not to Animal Crossing. It's good to meet you all
Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your time on the forums