Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Introductions Come First! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 22, 10 at 3:03amLost in Azure

Meet and greet your fellow AC lovers. [: I hope I get to know everyone better as the game gets more popular and I look forward to talking to everyone around the forum!

Update by Verotten
Sorry Lost in Azure! x'D

WELCOME TO THIS FORUM!
We hope you have a wonderful time here and meet many lovely fellow players~

Since this is likely the first thread a lot of newcomers here will visit, I'm going to take this opportunity to link you to our list of Helpful Links and Guides.
You should also consider checking out the Newbies Clan.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 22, 15 at 4:14am
chocolate110

Welcome to the forums cuddlethepumpkin if you need any items for your town, check out our trading, shops and auctions forum. Someone might be able to give you some basic items to kick start your new town. I'm sorry to hear that you lost your old town

Feb 21, 15 at 2:29pm
g1rldraco7

Hey Cuddle I can help you restart yiour dave file. Let me know when you want to come to my town I have alll the fruit

Feb 21, 15 at 1:31pm
CuddleThePumpkin

Hi everyone I am Pumpkin and I am sad to say all of my data on animal crossing new leaf has gone from a system transfer and I am so sad that everything is gone and I lost my favourite character Freya, if anyone could lend a hand in getting me re-started would be a massive help

Feb 11, 15 at 8:18am
chocolate110

quote classy girl
I am not new so to speak, but it has been a long time since I have been here, so I may as well be. Any tips on the acnl site and navigating it and how active it is would be great. Hi to all and thanks.
Hey! Welcome back

Feb 10, 15 at 6:00pm
classy girl

I am not new so to speak, but it has been a long time since I have been here, so I may as well be. Any tips on the acnl site and navigating it and how active it is would be great. Hi to all and thanks.

Feb 03, 15 at 7:50am
chocolate110

quote Roy
Wow I have been in this forum, but I have never introduced myself (well to this thread). I am Roy. I have recently been taking a sticking to this game, even though this game came out in 2013.
Welcome! It is a very addictive game, so I hope you stick around

Jan 28, 15 at 8:31pm
Roy

Wow I have been in this forum, but I have never introduced myself (well to this thread). I am Roy. I have recently been taking a sticking to this game, even though this game came out in 2013.

Jan 09, 15 at 11:42am
chocolate110

quote Renabu
Renabu here and I used to play Animal crossing on the GC way back when. Had Wild World for the DS until the system stop functioning properly and only recently got sent New leaf for my birthday, hoping to get into the online community now so it's nice to know people are around still.
Hey there, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time on this forum.

Jan 02, 15 at 7:09am
Renabu

Renabu here and I used to play Animal crossing on the GC way back when. Had Wild World for the DS until the system stop functioning properly and only recently got sent New leaf for my birthday, hoping to get into the online community now so it's nice to know people are around still.

Jan 01, 15 at 7:00pm
lunathenia

Hi! I started playing ACNL 2 years ago and only played for a few months. I got bored of it since pokemon but I restarted Dec 31 after noticing on streetpass that so many ppl still play acnl. Hopefully being active on forums will help me to enjoy the game more this time. I got bored my first time faily quickly.