Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Introductions Come First! » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Gracie Rudy KK Slider Poppy Present Tex Acorn Rotten Acorn Wallpaper Small Acorn Tangy Umbrella Goldie Stitches Apple Axe Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Bluebear Candy Cheri Cherries Chief Coconut DJ KK Durian Pond Smelt Fishing Rod Fossil Gold Roses Golden Axe Golden Fishing Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Pink Ribbon Gracie Gyroid Bamboo Seed Mango Kicks Kiki Isabelle Purple Ribbon Leif Lemon Lychee Melba Bell Bag Net Tom Nook T and T Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Orange Peach Pear Persimmon Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Pitfall Seed Pudge Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Party Popper Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Snapper Red Tulips Redd Reese Leaf Shirt Shovel Skye Slingshot Perfect Apple Cherry Watering Can White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Wolfgang Lobo Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Large Acorn
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 22, 10 at 3:03amLost in Azure

Meet and greet your fellow AC lovers. [: I hope I get to know everyone better as the game gets more popular and I look forward to talking to everyone around the forum!

VEROTTEN MOD UPDATE 13/03/2014

First things first...
WELCOME TO THIS FORUM!
I hope you have a wonderful time here and meet many lovely fellow players~

Since this is likely the first thread a lot of newcomers here will visit, I'm going to take this opportunity to introduce you to the various Animal Crossing: New Leaf related sub-forums and explain what they're for.
You can find links to other sub-forums at the top of each forum page. There are also all sorts of helpful links in the header of each forum, so check them out!
Anyway, onward.

General AC:NL
This is the forum you're currently in! Feel free to use this forum for general discussion about game-related things and if you have any questions/need help with something. This is also the place for full-blown competitions, forum games and the Off-Topic Discussion. Basically if what you want to post doesn't belong in any of the other sub-forums, try posting it here - though remember to use the search function first in case someone has already been there!

Wi-Fi & Friend Code Forums
If you're here to meet a lot of new people and meet up over Wi-Fi, this is by far the best place to start. You'll find plenty of Friend Code swapping threads, and it's also the place to advertise open gates or any events you're holding in your town.
And it's where you'll find the Dream Code Database!

Gangs/Clans Forum
If you like the sound of being a part of a group of active players, consider joining a recruiting clan!
Or maybe you could start up a clan of your own! Just make sure you read the guidelines first.

New Leaf Trading, Shops and Auctions Forum
There is where anything to do with the exchange of bells and/or items belongs. This includes threads for buying, selling and trading though shops, auctions and giveaways are also welcome here!
Plus it's the home of the Fruit Stand, which is a great place to complete your fruit collection, and the Turnip Prices thread.

New Leaf Neighbor Adoption Forum
Very similar to the Trading Forum, except for dealing in villagers! Again it's where threads for buying, selling, trading, auctions and giveaways belong. Cycling threads can be posted here too.
There's also a Dream Villager Database. Share who your dreamy is, and maybe you might get lucky!

Whilst we're here, each of these forums also has a 'Moderator's Corner' at the top of each thread list. This is where you can give feedback/make suggestions about the forum and where you can find out who moderates it.
Hopefully this will clarify things, but if you're ever feeling stuck just ask a member of your local friendly moderator team~

Now that's over with, feel free to share a few things about yourself! Don't be shy.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 15, 14 at 3:41pm
Verotten

quote MilkieWay
Seems nice here...I smell the slightest smell of...honey...I love it here..
Possibly me. I eat honey by the spoonful, love it!

Anyway, welcome~
If you have any difficulty finding your way around, take a look at the first page of this thread. It explains the various ACNL subforums and what sort of posts you can expect to find in each of them.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Apr 15, 14 at 12:35pm
MilkieWay

Hi!

I'm Mayor Grace of MilkyWay!

Seems nice here...I smell the slightest smell of...honey...I love it here..

Anyways! I've just joined today!

Apr 13, 14 at 1:10am
Foxko

Verotten Thanks so much for the welcome and the badge! so fantastic, thanks a bunch.

Apr 12, 14 at 10:52am
Renai

quote Verotten
Renai I've been seeing you around loads, glad to see you've settled in so well! Oh, and welcome~

Foxko isabellathederp welcome to both of you! Great to see you're both enjoying the game so far, I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Though I've noticed a lot of you haven't picked up your badges yet (the little picture next to your username, like how I have black cosmos).

You just need to visit this community page and join, if you haven't already.
Then you need to click 'Get Your Badge'. There are some great ones to choose from, thanks to our resident pixel wizards like Heibai and Kellan~
Thanks for welcoming me! ^o ^

Apr 12, 14 at 10:31am
Verotten

RunawayPrincess hello, welcome! If you have a look at the first page of this thread, it explains the various ACNL subforums here.
Hopefully that'll be of some help, but if you're feeling truly stumped you're more than welcome to PM me any questions. I still remember how overwhelming it can all be at first! You'll get used to it pretty quickly though, I'm sure.

Apr 12, 14 at 10:16am
RunawayPrincess

Hi, I'm RunawayPrincess, and have played ACNL since launch. Right now I'm trying to find my way around Neoseeker.

Apr 12, 14 at 9:06am
Verotten

Renai I've been seeing you around loads, glad to see you've settled in so well! Oh, and welcome~

Foxko isabellathederp welcome to both of you! Great to see you're both enjoying the game so far, I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Though I've noticed a lot of you haven't picked up your badges yet (the little picture next to your username, like how I have black cosmos).

You just need to visit this community page and join, if you haven't already.
Then you need to click 'Get Your Badge'. There are some great ones to choose from, thanks to our resident pixel wizards like Heibai and Kellan~

Apr 12, 14 at 6:21am
isabellathederp

Hi! I'm Isabellathederp but everyone calls me Bella I've been playing animal crossing since I was 10 and I started on the gamecube version Animal Crossing Population: Growing! back when the graphics were blocky and fell in love with it! I love the newest version New Leaf!

Apr 11, 14 at 7:06pm
Foxko

Hi everyone, My name is Foxko, i'm fairly new to Neoseeker but enjoying it alot. I just got Animal crossing on 3DS today, the first couple of hours have been great and i can't wait to see more.

Also pachiri-soo great to see you here, I see you in the Pokemon community too!

Apr 10, 14 at 10:00am
Renai

Hello everyone! My name is Renai and I really love Animal Crossing. Though, the only one I've played before New Leaf was the Original on GameCube. Even then, I really liked AC! I notice the big changes since I never played Wild World or City Folk. I seriously like all the customization features. It really makes playing ACNL worthwhile! ^o ^ I've been playing it every day since I first got it back in November! ... Just can't stop ... it's addiction > o>