Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Introductions Come First! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Gracie Rudy KK Slider Poppy Present Tex Acorn Rotten Acorn Wallpaper Small Acorn Tangy Umbrella Goldie Stitches Apple Axe Tangy Beau Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Bluebear Candy Cheri Cherries Chief Coconut DJ KK Durian Pond Smelt Fishing Rod Fossil Gold Roses Golden Axe Golden Fishing Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Pink Ribbon Sweets House Gracie Gyroid Bamboo Seed Mango Kicks Kiki Isabelle Purple Ribbon Leif Lemon Lychee Melba Bell Bag Net Tom Nook T and T Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Orange Peach Pear Persimmon Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Pitfall Seed Pudge Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Party Popper Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Snapper Red Tulips Redd Reese Leaf Shirt Shovel Skye Slingshot Perfect Apple Cherry Watering Can White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Wolfgang Lobo Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Large Acorn

hideOriginal Post

Jun 22, 10 at 3:03amLost in Azure

Meet and greet your fellow AC lovers. [: I hope I get to know everyone better as the game gets more popular and I look forward to talking to everyone around the forum!

Update by Verotten
Sorry Lost in Azure! x'D

WELCOME TO THIS FORUM!
We hope you have a wonderful time here and meet many lovely fellow players~

Since this is likely the first thread a lot of newcomers here will visit, I'm going to take this opportunity to link you to our list of Helpful Links and Guides.
You should also consider checking out the Newbies Clan.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 24, 14 at 2:30pm
benzgirl

Hi Verotten. Nice to meet you. I've added a few of the friend codes I've seen on the newbie's page...just waiting to see if anyone adds me back (by the way, yours was added also!). And yes! That is my African Grey. She's a cutie alright...until she doesn't get her way! You had better guard your burger or pizza if she's near, she'll take it away from you! Oh, and she loves to watch me play Animal Crossing. I think she likes the music.

Jul 24, 14 at 1:36pm
Verotten

benzgirl hey welcome, nice to meet you!
I've been playing for about a year as well, and some of my best memories have been made by playing with others. Definitely recommend getting out there and adding people, we have a dedicated Wi-Fi forum here which is a good place to start.
BTW is that your African Grey in your avvy? What a cutie!

Jul 24, 14 at 7:20am
benzgirl

Hi Meganphelps123,
Thanks! It feels good to finally be meeting someone else who loves Animal Crossing as much as I do!

Jul 24, 14 at 2:15am
meganphelps123

Hey Melissa, welcome! benzgirl

Jul 23, 14 at 8:05pm
benzgirl

Hey, My name is Melissa and I've been playing Animal Crossing for about a year now. I admit I'm addicted!
I have a daughter that likes the game, but doesn't play that much. So, I'm looking forward to learning more and hopefully I can break out of this town and visit some of you. Hoping to make some new friends here!

Jul 17, 14 at 11:32am
Aurigae

Welcome to our forum community, halcyondaze!

Jul 16, 14 at 2:22pm
Verotten

halcyondaze hey Craig, welcome! I totally get that feeling, no one I know irl plays it either. It's a shame, because it's such a fun game to play with others!
I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends here though, if you haven't already you should visit the Wi-Fi and Friend Code forum and swap some codes. Or maybe sign up to the Newbies clan, and get to know a regular bunch of people to play and chat with.
See you around!

Jul 16, 14 at 11:17am
halcyondaze

Hi. my name is Craig and i love Animal Crossing so much! unfortunatley no one else i know likes it, so i'm looking forward to making a few friends here.

Jul 13, 14 at 1:01pm
FayoreWest

quote Verotten
FayoreWest latest welcome ever, as you've been posting loads already.. but welcome, glad you finally signed up!
I hope you're enjoying it here so far, see you around~
Lol Thank you! I'm definitely enjoying this forum. I really should've signed up earlier, but I'm here now and having loads of fun.

Jul 13, 14 at 12:58pm
Verotten

FayoreWest latest welcome ever, as you've been posting loads already.. but welcome, glad you finally signed up!
I hope you're enjoying it here so far, see you around~

zixtyzix sure, 1levelup sounds like my kinda place. :>
Haa yeah, I've heard stories about Glasgow being dangerous sometimes. I'm pretty good at the old 'Glasgow kiss', but I'd rather not take any chances! Anyway you should come chat with us in the Off Topic GD sometime, get to know some of the folks who frequent this forum now-a-days.