Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Introductions Come First! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DJ KK Gracie Gracie Isabelle KK Slider Kicks Leif Redd Reese Timmy and Tommy Tom Nook Bluebear Cheri Pudge Stitches Rudy Kiki Tangy Tangy Beau Cherry Goldie Hamlet Julian Melba Tex Ruby Poppy Chief Lobo Skye Wolfgang Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Tulips White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Gold Roses Axe Rod Net Shovel Slingshot Watering Can Golden Axe Golden Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Apple Cherries Orange Peach Pear Bamboo Seed Coconut Durian Lemon Lychee Mango Persimmon Pond Smelt Red Snapper Agrius Butterfly Bell Bag Candy Fossil Gyroid Party Popper Pitfall Seed Present Shirt Umbrella Wallpaper Sweets House Pink Riboon Purple Ribbon Large Acorn Rotting Acorn Small Acorn Acorn New Leaf

hideOriginal Post

Jun 22, 10 at 3:03amLost in Azure

Meet and greet your fellow AC lovers. [: I hope I get to know everyone better as the game gets more popular and I look forward to talking to everyone around the forum!

Update by Verotten
Sorry Lost in Azure! x'D

WELCOME TO THIS FORUM!
We hope you have a wonderful time here and meet many lovely fellow players~

Since this is likely the first thread a lot of newcomers here will visit, I'm going to take this opportunity to link you to our list of Helpful Links and Guides.
You should also consider checking out the Newbies Clan.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 27, 14 at 2:33pm
Author

Hello, my name is Author on the internet and Alex, Mayor of the town Digitoll on AC:NL. I played through Denpamen 1, 2, and 3 before I started playing New Leaf.

Aug 27, 14 at 1:09pm
Verotten

Hey g1rldraco7, welcome to the New Leaf forum!
Fingers crossed you get back into AC, it'll be nice to see you around.

Aug 26, 14 at 11:13pm
g1rldraco7

Hello I use to be active on Animal Crossing City Folk. If anyone wants to visit my town or get some bamboo plants, pm me and I'll help you out. About time I got into Animal Crossing again.

Aug 15, 14 at 2:35am
Verotten

Hullo JoeyBaboey so you're a long time fan! You need to convert some of your friends to this game I reckon.
And neat, I'm also a fan of Minecraft! I just went back on the xbox version yesterday after a year, they've updated it a lot. :0
There's a Minecraft forum on Neo, maybe you'd like to visit if you haven't already?

Oh, and welcome!

Aug 14, 14 at 12:06pm
JoeyBaboey

Hi, I'm Joey. I have loved Animal Crossing ever since I got a GameCube, I believe it was the first game I had for it too. I don't have any friends who play Animal Crossing in real life, it is always sports games or Minecraft or something (I like Minecraft too, I just don't play it a lot anymore). Back to the point: I really hope I can make new friends here.

Aug 06, 14 at 3:11pm
Verotten

Soph123 awesome, welcome! I'm sure you'll be playing for a long time to come.
Looking forward to seeing you around~

Aug 05, 14 at 4:36pm
Soph123

Just got this game, so excited to play it

Jul 24, 14 at 2:30pm
benzgirl

Hi Verotten. Nice to meet you. I've added a few of the friend codes I've seen on the newbie's page...just waiting to see if anyone adds me back (by the way, yours was added also!). And yes! That is my African Grey. She's a cutie alright...until she doesn't get her way! You had better guard your burger or pizza if she's near, she'll take it away from you! Oh, and she loves to watch me play Animal Crossing. I think she likes the music.

Jul 24, 14 at 1:36pm
Verotten

benzgirl hey welcome, nice to meet you!
I've been playing for about a year as well, and some of my best memories have been made by playing with others. Definitely recommend getting out there and adding people, we have a dedicated Wi-Fi forum here which is a good place to start.
BTW is that your African Grey in your avvy? What a cutie!

Jul 24, 14 at 7:20am
benzgirl

Hi Meganphelps123,
Thanks! It feels good to finally be meeting someone else who loves Animal Crossing as much as I do!