Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Introductions Come First! » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jun 22, 10 at 3:03amLost in Azure

Meet and greet your fellow AC lovers. [: I hope I get to know everyone better as the game gets more popular and I look forward to talking to everyone around the forum!

Update by Verotten
Sorry Lost in Azure! x'D

WELCOME TO THIS FORUM!
We hope you have a wonderful time here and meet many lovely fellow players~

Since this is likely the first thread a lot of newcomers here will visit, I'm going to take this opportunity to link you to our list of Helpful Links and Guides.
You should also consider checking out the Newbies Clan.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 21, 16 at 6:49am
accfclubpenguin

Well, since I came here, I may as well introduce myself.

Hello! I am Mayor Kianna from the town Apopka! I have PowerSaves, so I could duplicate or create items and bells for you if you need them! I have gotten a Red, Yellow, and Blue Pikmin hat from doing so and a few million bells! My friend code is 1693-2290-9852 and my IGN is Rover! Feel free to reply so I can add you all! Bye!

Jul 7, 16 at 9:36pm
LauraEye

ahoy there! Welcome to our humble abode I hope you find some people who are equally eager to play aswell, you should check out the Friend Code thread and post your FC so people can add you and I hope to see you more often :3

Jul 7, 16 at 8:26pm
Frog Memes

Ayyyyyy

I'm just another guy who plays Animal Crossing New Leaf, and is eager to play with some new friends! I play more than just Animal Crossing, but that's for another time. Hope to play with you soon! :^)

Jun 30, 16 at 6:16pm
hotarusadness

Hi guys i ned bells wondering if anyone is good at cloning?

Jun 29, 16 at 11:48am
JimmyKudo

Taking a break from Pokemon to play ACNL for a while. First game I bought for 3DS but never played it until now

Jun 26, 16 at 9:34am
Waynopolis

Hi, my name is Alex and I just re-started my New Leaf game because I had not played it in such a long time and felt weird for jumping back into a town that I did not even remember. The only thing is I am on Day 2 at this time waiting for my permit to go into fruition. Even so, this is just an obstacle that I must wait for (I just hope that it will be up and running tomorrow so I can get started on a much needed bridge).

In the mean time, I was hoping to try something I never did before when I first played this game: venture to other people’s towns! However, I am not quite up to speed on what we can do in another’s town other than some trading. Nevertheless, I would like to give out my friend code, just in case anyone wants to connect in order to trade some things and say hi!

Town: Melrose
FC: 1736 – 4691 – 9980
Fruit: Peach [Process of Growing Back] and Lychee [One Tree in Process of Growing]

I did get cherries from Isabelle, but... I planted them incorrectly and they died. I'm such a doof sometimes.

Jun 22, 16 at 1:31pm
AcerbusLupus

I'm Acerbus a new leaf player that started yesterday actually and i need more people top visit my town and help me plant different fruits and stuff.

FC: 1908-1368-9227

I hope to see you enjoying the budding town of Cross.

Apr 20, 16 at 10:29am
IamthebestNever

Samhaindemi1031 - Ooh, nice! We have a forum for pretty much every game you can think of. Of course the New Leaf forum used to be pretty hyper active when the game came out- would be cool to see it bustling with activity again.

Apr 20, 16 at 9:36am
Samhaindemi1031

IamthebestNever
I unfortunately haven't had the money to get Happy Home Designer yet, but I actually found this by accident. My mouse is going bad and sometimes clicks a link at the top when I exit a Pm, usually the Skyrim forums, but I actually ended up here this time and figured I'd check it out.

Apr 20, 16 at 9:08am
IamthebestNever

Hey Samhaindemi1031, nice to see you exploring other forums on Neo! Mind if I ask how you found the New Leaf forum, by the way?

There's also a Happy Home Designer forum if you've bought that game, too.