Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Introductions Come First! » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jun 22, 10 at 3:03amLost in Azure

Meet and greet your fellow AC lovers. [: I hope I get to know everyone better as the game gets more popular and I look forward to talking to everyone around the forum!

Update by Verotten
Sorry Lost in Azure! x'D

WELCOME TO THIS FORUM!
We hope you have a wonderful time here and meet many lovely fellow players~

Since this is likely the first thread a lot of newcomers here will visit, I'm going to take this opportunity to link you to our list of Helpful Links and Guides.
You should also consider checking out the Newbies Clan.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 23, 16 at 1:47pm
ZombinaMarie

Well I've done this all backwards
apologies!
I jumped right into trading
a few months back
My name is Sofie
I used to play animal crossing city folk
Then I got ACNL awhile back.
It's so cute and generally calming to play.
My pinterest is almost taken over by ACNL
I have so many ideas for rooms and not enough space for all my junk
(always, amirite?) haha.
Happy to meet and play with new peeps.
Everyone has been amazing so far

Jan 19, 16 at 2:45am
Monstrocker

Hi I'm Monstrocker and I really love the AC series. New Leaf is one of the games I spend time the most that practically took up my whole 2k13 summer vacation.

My favorite theme is dark and creepy. I favor in visiting horror towns

Jan 07, 16 at 1:40am
LucasLeviRiolu

Hi I'm new to this site and I play AC new leaf and my character that is the mayor of my town is Rikinana and my town name is Sorminuk . I been playing AC quite some time now and I'm seeking any new friends for my AC game to hang out with and I will like people who come visit my town bring their native fruit from their town on AC New leaf, and I'm accepting FCs from other people as well.

Jan 04, 16 at 1:18pm
geegee2405

Gee here! Had acnl last year and loved it but had to sell my ds, just got a new one for xmas!

Jan 03, 16 at 4:58am
agb

hi :]] im dana, and im the biggest ariana grande nerd there is.
oh yeah and i also like acnl a lot !! i've been playing for almost a year now and i've been blessed to have marshal in my town °₊·ˈ∗(ෆ癶◡癶ෆ) ∗ˈ‧₊

Jan 01, 16 at 10:24pm
shyleensanethavong

Hi. Shyleen here. Just installed ACNL on my 3DS. Friends sound nice.

Dec 03, 15 at 2:59am
lisah723

Hey everyone I'm Lisa. I started playing Animal Crossing when Wild World came out but I also played Let's go to the City/City Folk too. I've had New Leaf for a while now but I've just got back into it recently and I look forward to having some new people to play with,

Dec 01, 15 at 10:39am
C Falcon

Hello all.

I'm Chas aka C Falcon. I've been playing Animal Crossing since the GameCube days. I played Wild World until it kept freezing. I thought it was my DS, but alas it was not. I've just upgraded to a 3DS now and this was the first game I bought. I've missed the world of Animal Crossing.

Nov 17, 15 at 11:13pm
Hammy

O'hallo. My name is Hammy, it's a petname I got from my friends for always stuffing my cheeks when I eat.

I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf probably about 3 months ago, the same time I got my 3DS XL.
It's actually the main reason why I bought a 3DS in the first place. I regret nothing.

I've been playing Animal Crossing since it came out on the Gamecube, and I've been attached to the games since.

It's nice to meet you all and I hope I'll be able to make friends here.

Nov 16, 15 at 3:43pm
alexandragooch

Im bored and want to visit someones town....obvs totally normal girl...lol