Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Introductions Come First! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 22, 10 at 3:03amLost in Azure

Meet and greet your fellow AC lovers. [: I hope I get to know everyone better as the game gets more popular and I look forward to talking to everyone around the forum!

Update by Verotten
Sorry Lost in Azure! x'D

WELCOME TO THIS FORUM!
We hope you have a wonderful time here and meet many lovely fellow players~

Since this is likely the first thread a lot of newcomers here will visit, I'm going to take this opportunity to link you to our list of Helpful Links and Guides.
You should also consider checking out the Newbies Clan.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 09, 14 at 3:28am
Verotten

Hi Squid, welcome! Hope you get all the guidance you need here, I know when I first signed up I went browsing back through the forum's pages and read some old threads. Learnt a lot that way!
Don't be afraid to bump up older threads as well if you want to ask/add to something, it's all good as long as it's still relevant.

Dec 08, 14 at 12:29am
Squid

Hey everyone! Squid here. Im a full blown n00b! Haha. New to Animal Crossing and new to Neo! Hope to make some friends and get a little guidence. Loving the game so far! ^.^

Dec 07, 14 at 5:01am
Verotten

Lithgain hiya Mandy, welcome onboard!
Maybe you'd like to have a look at our Photo Album of town/interior ideas for your new town. :3
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50570/t2043779-photo-album-for-inspiration/

See you around~

Dec 07, 14 at 2:16am
Lithgain

Hello! I'm Mandy and my town is Lacamas. I just restarted my town after being inactive for several months. I am interested in the qr codes and beautifying my town.

Dec 06, 14 at 12:00pm
dilute

Mayor Ame-Weiss welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay here

Dec 06, 14 at 11:55am
Verotten

Mayor Ame-Weiss hello Weiss, welcome! Bit of a late welcome mind, I've seen you around the forum quite a bit already~
High five for being a fellow QR code addict! You know you have a problem when all of your pattern storage is full.

AND a Pokemon fan! Maybe I'll be seeing a little bit of you in those forums, too.
See you later!

Dec 05, 14 at 8:36pm
Mayor Ame-Weiss

Hello! I'm Weiss, although my current town's mayor's name is Ame... Hence the username. xD

I just joined today, after searching the internet for a place to buy certain furniture and clothing pieces. I'm a QR code addict, and I'll just look at different designs for ages. I might not even download any of them.

I also love Pokemon, among other games. Pleased to meet you!

Dec 05, 14 at 6:31pm
Stew Cat

quote Verotten
Hullo Stew Cat, why not indeed!
Welcome to our community, hope you enjoy your stay here.
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Dec 05, 14 at 6:22pm
Verotten

Hullo Stew Cat, why not indeed!
Welcome to our community, hope you enjoy your stay here.

Dec 04, 14 at 6:51pm
Stew Cat

Hey Stew Cat here!
I joined this forum yesterday but I figured to post here, because why not? Anyone who's interested in playing with me, please PM me you're friend code! Nice to meet you all!