Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Introductions Come First! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 22, 10 at 3:03amLost in Azure

Meet and greet your fellow AC lovers. [: I hope I get to know everyone better as the game gets more popular and I look forward to talking to everyone around the forum!

Update by Verotten
Sorry Lost in Azure! x'D

WELCOME TO THIS FORUM!
We hope you have a wonderful time here and meet many lovely fellow players~

Since this is likely the first thread a lot of newcomers here will visit, I'm going to take this opportunity to link you to our list of Helpful Links and Guides.
You should also consider checking out the Newbies Clan.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 27, 14 at 3:33am
Verotten

Haleybee SirReverb Branki you've all come to the right place!
Just a heads up that we have separate sub forums for things like trading and swapping FCs. If you're ever feeling lost, just ask and I'll point you in the right direction.

Oh and welcome! See you all around.

Nov 25, 14 at 5:03pm
Branki

I'm bran, looking for an activate board so I can buy, trade an do giveaways

Nov 25, 14 at 4:01pm
SirReverb

Hi everyone :3 im Reverb ive been playing the game since april and i love it to peices. Always up for heading over to other towns, need a pettition signed, also need more annoying fashion check stuff. Feel free to chat with me, im quite friendly~

Nov 21, 14 at 8:15pm
Xemas12

quote Verotten
Hullo Xemas12! I've seen you knocking around the ORAS forums a lot, nice to see you make it to this corner of the site!
I think you'll enjoy the game, though I for one am worried about not having time for any games when ORAS arrives.
I'll see you around either way~
Thanks for the welcome! The ORAS forums have become all I do, its kinda sad haha. And you are probably right, you might not have anytime when you get ORAS, its extremely well done from what I've been able to play.

Nov 21, 14 at 7:30pm
Haleybee

Hello, Haley here! I've been a huge fan of AC City Folk and I've been addicted to the game since it first came out. I'm very excited to start playing the new leaf game soon! I finally gave in and bought a 3ds and I'm very excited for it to get here so I can play the game! Also pumped about the big community here!

Nov 21, 14 at 12:32pm
Verotten

Hullo Xemas12! I've seen you knocking around the ORAS forums a lot, nice to see you make it to this corner of the site!
I think you'll enjoy the game, though I for one am worried about not having time for any games when ORAS arrives.
I'll see you around either way~

Nov 21, 14 at 8:42am
Xemas12

Hey all, I'm Xemas12. Wanted to make a thread in the forum but thought I'd introduce myself first! I started playing with the Gamecube game, then bought two Wild World cartridges, and then City Folk. I don't have this game yet though :/

Nov 20, 14 at 1:38pm
Verotten

Hey MelloBelle, nice to see you here.
Congrats on your new baby btw~

Andross2000 gosh the early 00's, welcome back!
Hope you pick up this lovely game and we'll see you around.

Nov 19, 14 at 10:43pm
Andross2000

Hello I'm Andross2000! I'm thinking of getting a 3DS, and will be stalking this forum and maybe participating soon

For what it's worth, I used to be super active in the original Animal Crossing forum in the early 00s! It would be lovely to get back into Neoseeker for the gaming life...

Nov 19, 14 at 8:58pm
MelloBelle

I guess I should introduce myself! My name is Mello (in game obviously) I'm a new mommy so I'll typically be on here later at night!