Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Introductions Come First! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Gracie Rudy KK Slider Poppy Present Tex Acorn Rotten Acorn Wallpaper Small Acorn Tangy Umbrella Goldie Stitches Apple Axe Tangy Beau Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Bluebear Candy Cheri Cherries Chief Coconut DJ KK Durian Pond Smelt Fishing Rod Fossil Gold Roses Golden Axe Golden Fishing Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Pink Ribbon Sweets House Gracie Gyroid Bamboo Seed Mango Kicks Kiki Isabelle Purple Ribbon Leif Lemon Lychee Melba Bell Bag Net Tom Nook T and T Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Orange Peach Pear Persimmon Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Pitfall Seed Pudge Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Party Popper Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Snapper Red Tulips Redd Reese Leaf Shirt Shovel Skye Slingshot Perfect Apple Cherry Watering Can White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Wolfgang Lobo Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Large Acorn

hideOriginal Post

Jun 22, 10 at 3:03amLost in Azure

Meet and greet your fellow AC lovers. [: I hope I get to know everyone better as the game gets more popular and I look forward to talking to everyone around the forum!

Update by Verotten
Sorry Lost in Azure! x'D

WELCOME TO THIS FORUM!
We hope you have a wonderful time here and meet many lovely fellow players~

Since this is likely the first thread a lot of newcomers here will visit, I'm going to take this opportunity to link you to our list of Helpful Links and Guides.
You should also consider checking out the Newbies Clan.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 07, 14 at 6:59pm
zixtyzix

Verotten If anyone remembers me I will be vv happy and insanely shocked xD

If you do come live down here, you should come visit 1levelup (I'm gonna demand I get paid commission for this, even though I may or may not owe one of the guys there £20 from a bet) It's a weird internet place, and the same guy that I owe money to made me buy DayZ and now my cousin is constantly on my laptop trying to find Syndicate while I watch and hope that maybe one day it'll happen and it'll make him reevaluate his life. But yeah, this is a generally nice place to live, but there are definitely places you don't go if you can't defend yourself. Like Parkhead or Ibrox on an Old Firm night. It's like the zombie apocalypse out there! (You may or may not get that joke)

Jul 07, 14 at 2:17pm
FayoreWest

Hi! I'm FayoreWest. I've read some forums on neo but never actually joined until now. I think I finally found a game to get addicted to and use to meet new people! I played the gamecube Animal Crossing and City Folk but I really love what they did to New Leaf! I started late in May, but I've just finish paying my house loan. Hope to meet new people (and get some of that perfect fruit. :3 ).

Jul 07, 14 at 10:25am
Verotten

zixtyzix you were a member way before I joined Neo, so I'm afraid I don't remember you. ;A;
But hey, nice to meet you!

And I see you're from Glasgow! Woop woop, I'm trying to get a job up there so I can move closer to my friends and stop being such a hermit. Maybe we'll cross paths some day.

Anywho glad you made it back here and looking forward to seeing you around~

Jul 05, 14 at 4:58pm
zixtyzix

Yo. I'm Zixtyzix, formerly Sophielol. I'm sure like, one person remembers me, but I don't mind I was addicted to this forum 2 years ago, left for a while, came back, left again, and was gonna come back roundabout October last year, but some family stuff came up and I suddenly became a lot less interested in spending time online and I decided to spend a lot of time literally not doing anything. Now I'm back, and I'm a completely different person than I was! I don't have many friends so I'll be online a lot, trust me. Just kik me at yuigamer or PM me if you wanna talk
If anyone actually does remember me, pleeeease hit me up! I can guarantee I'll remember you, even if it takes a while. Believe me, you were my only friends.

Jun 29, 14 at 7:07am
Verotten

imaghost hello Mayor, nice to meet you!
Don't worry, it took me almost 6 months of playing to join the party here.

If you haven't already, you should visit the WiFi and Friend Codes forum and start adding people~
Maybe you could think about signing up to the Newbies Clan as well.

See you around!

Jun 28, 14 at 3:47pm
imaghost

Hi fellow mayors I've been playing ACNL for a little over a month now, and I know, way late to the party, but totally hooked and would love to meet others to play with! I'm 30, living near DC and my town is called yayville!

Jun 23, 14 at 7:27am
Aurigae

I am late on this, but welcome Xperious, oscrcmpldo and JannyRose!

We have an index of our Animal Crossing Forums here. Welcome to our community and I hope to see you around.

-Auri

Jun 22, 14 at 1:59pm
JannyRose

Hi All,
I just joined neoseeker to meet some other players, talk about the game and set up some trades.

I'm 29, live in NYC and addicted to ACNL. I was a huge fan of AC:WW until I lost my game :'-( But, now I'm on the 3DS with ACNL and I feel better!

Would love to talk to and get to know new people. Message me if you're interested in a chat or visit.

Jun 15, 14 at 8:30pm
oscrcmpldo

Hello everyone, ive been looking for an active community for ac new leaf for a while and i hope i have finally found it here (: Im looking forward to meeting all of you and visiting each other's towns!

FC: 2423-2376-8135
Tokki

Jun 14, 14 at 5:59pm
Xperious

Hello, names Travis.
I used to play the original AC on the Gamecube when I was a kid and loved it, but since getting older, I have been shying away from it thinking it may be too "kiddy" for me (despite my playing of Pokemon )

I just broke down and bought it because it has been taunting me on the eSHop for a while now. Hope to have a lot of fun in my town and yours!