Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Introductions Come First! » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jun 22, 10 at 3:03amLost in Azure

Meet and greet your fellow AC lovers. [: I hope I get to know everyone better as the game gets more popular and I look forward to talking to everyone around the forum!

Update by Verotten
Sorry Lost in Azure! x'D

WELCOME TO THIS FORUM!
We hope you have a wonderful time here and meet many lovely fellow players~

Since this is likely the first thread a lot of newcomers here will visit, I'm going to take this opportunity to link you to our list of Helpful Links and Guides.
You should also consider checking out the Newbies Clan.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 20, 16 at 10:29am
IamthebestNever

Samhaindemi1031 - Ooh, nice! We have a forum for pretty much every game you can think of. Of course the New Leaf forum used to be pretty hyper active when the game came out- would be cool to see it bustling with activity again.

Apr 20, 16 at 9:36am
Samhaindemi1031

IamthebestNever
I unfortunately haven't had the money to get Happy Home Designer yet, but I actually found this by accident. My mouse is going bad and sometimes clicks a link at the top when I exit a Pm, usually the Skyrim forums, but I actually ended up here this time and figured I'd check it out.

Apr 20, 16 at 9:08am
IamthebestNever

Hey Samhaindemi1031, nice to see you exploring other forums on Neo! Mind if I ask how you found the New Leaf forum, by the way?

There's also a Happy Home Designer forum if you've bought that game, too.

Apr 04, 16 at 4:28pm
Samhaindemi1031

Hey there, I'm Sam. I have put in quite a bit of time in New Leaf, and am still trying to pay off my 15th house loan in my town (I've got the base room, upstairs, downstairs, back room and side room all up to the highest amount of space and yet I'm still somehow running out of room to put everything). I generally tend to stick to the Pokemon Trading Forums but I noticed there was a New Leaf forum and decided to take a look into it.

Mar 29, 16 at 10:55am
IamthebestNever

Aisha - Hardcore Animal Crossing fan, huh? Have you joined the Animal Crossing community yet, by the way? You should also check out the Happy Home Designer forum!

Mar 29, 16 at 10:39am
Aisha

quote IamthebestNever
Sounds like you're hooked to the game, Aisha!

I've been meaning to buy this game for a while now and recently discovered that one of the retailers here is selling it for $20 which is like half price so I'm going to grab it while it's still discounted.
I definitely would grab it ASAP if I were you! I paid $40 for my copy, full price for 3DS games. :/ I just have New Leaf right now but I want Happy Home Designer next.

Mar 28, 16 at 9:54am
IamthebestNever

Sounds like you're hooked to the game, Aisha!

I've been meaning to buy this game for a while now and recently discovered that one of the retailers here is selling it for $20 which is like half price so I'm going to grab it while it's still discounted.

Mar 27, 16 at 5:22pm
Aisha

Well, I guess joining this forum is my *official* personal admission that I'm finally a full-blown Animal Crossing addict. I'm a bit embarrassed at how much time I spend playing the game every day, but at this point in my obsession I figured it'd be nice to join a community so I could share my love of the game, get some tips, maybe make make some 3DS friends, etc.

I got a 3DS for my bday in February (NES edition of the XL, which I love)! I HAD to have a 3DS again after the release of Majora's Mask 3D, which I played for a few weeks... until I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I haven't looked back since. I abandoned Majora's Mask and now have to force myself to play other games. It's literally ALL I do in my free time. (My poor hubby... I know he would NEVER have bought this game for me if he'd known how much it would consume my time! )

After skimming through some other forums, I'm glad to know that I'm certainly not the only adult with this guilty indulgence. I actually wouldn't be too surprised if more adults play this game than kids...

Anyway, nice to meet everyone!

P.S. Yes, my sn is a Neopet.

Mar 24, 16 at 10:59am
Kandi

My name is Randi, but i liked to be called Kandi.

I've played AC first when it came out on the game cube system and i have been in love with this game style since.
i stopped playing as i grew up but just recently i got a 3ds and the first game i bought was ACNL and i just fell in love all over again.

Mar 22, 16 at 3:14pm
Soupdragon

Hi soupdragon here been playing AC WW for about 10 yrs on and off using differant games pirate and new ,but now i have a dsxl and im playing newleaf awsome