Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Introductions Come First! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 22, 10 at 3:03amLost in Azure

Meet and greet your fellow AC lovers. [: I hope I get to know everyone better as the game gets more popular and I look forward to talking to everyone around the forum!

Update by Verotten
Sorry Lost in Azure! x'D

We hope you have a wonderful time here and meet many lovely fellow players~

Since this is likely the first thread a lot of newcomers here will visit, I'm going to take this opportunity to link you to our list of Helpful Links and Guides.
You should also consider checking out the Newbies Clan.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 17, 15 at 11:13pm

O'hallo. My name is Hammy, it's a petname I got from my friends for always stuffing my cheeks when I eat.

I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf probably about 3 months ago, the same time I got my 3DS XL.
It's actually the main reason why I bought a 3DS in the first place. I regret nothing.

I've been playing Animal Crossing since it came out on the Gamecube, and I've been attached to the games since.

It's nice to meet you all and I hope I'll be able to make friends here.

Nov 16, 15 at 3:43pm

Im bored and want to visit someones town....obvs totally normal

Nov 14, 15 at 12:29am

Hello all! I just started a new town after being away for some time. I've been playing Animal Crossing since gamecube and it's one of my favorite Nintendo games. I like visiting other mayor's towns and seeing their creativity and trading items. 18+ preferably. PM me if you add me!

FC: 1135-0975-4530

Nov 10, 15 at 9:31pm

Hii I'm Greeny! I've been playing AC NL for about a year now but I only have a couple friends and would love to have more! Especially if you have peaches or pears as your town fruit since I got saddled with Apples Feel free to add me !! Friend Code- 5429 9689 2505

Oct 27, 15 at 9:52pm

Hi, I'm Eccy, and I just bought Animal Crossing New Leaf for my 3DS XL a few days ago! My first AC game was Wild World, which I borrowed from my friend, and I loved it!

I'm so addicted to designing my town, though I have yet to really fix it up, I'm focusing on money, and I MAY demolish my town soon so I can properly make it prettier -- also my town name is a Spanish curse words (OOPS, SORRY NINTENDO, HAHAHA).

I mostly came here to find open towns to sell my perfect fruit to, but I'll hopefully be able to sell/give villagers and catalog items!

Hasta Luego!

Oct 11, 15 at 10:24am

Hi there~ I'm Tiiu.

Nice to meet you all.

I have been playing Animal Crossing since it came out on the Nintendo Gamecube! I have owned every title since, except for the one for the Wii!

Oct 10, 15 at 5:40am

Hello, I am currently new to this game, I started last October 2, 2015, and currently.
I need alot of online friends and new neighbors xD

Sep 16, 15 at 6:29am

My gamer name is usually 'SmushyCat' but otherwise I'm known as Ashleigh

I've been playing since March this and would really like to make some friends

Sep 08, 15 at 8:46pm

Hello there!

My name is Endo, Endomortis, or just Alex

I've played WW and CF, but I never got into them like I've recently gotten into New Leaf!

I look forward to getting to know the community

Sep 08, 15 at 9:32am

Hey! After TWO years I finally got AC for my Birthday! Still in a pretty new town but not new to the game. I played City Folk like crazy. Hope we can play sometime

Mayor Cupcake: 1349-8324-8191