Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » WarioWare D.I.Y. » What Game Are You Working On? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 21, 10 at 10:01pmPokemon cheater

Currently I thought about how you can make things Pixel-By-Pixel, so I diceded to make some Microgames that feature 8/16-Bit games from the NES and SNES.

I am currently working on a game about Super Mario World where you tap a Yoshi Egg repeatedly so it cracks, a baby Yoshi hatches, it grows, and you tap again to get Yoshi to eat a Berry.

After this I'm stumped(but thinking about Super Mario Land). So:

Any Ideas? Any Requests? Any Microgames YOU have made?

I'd Love to hear! And like I said: No Ideas.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 07, 13 at 4:56pm
MrVideoGames

quote GoombasRool
I am making a remake of a battle in Earthbound! Just need to think of who the enemy is.
2 words: ULTIMATE CHIMERA

Jan 06, 13 at 3:17pm
GoombasRool

I am making a remake of a battle in Earthbound! Just need to think of who the enemy is.

Jun 06, 11 at 2:46am
MrVideoGames

I'm remaking WarioQuest into a special RPG starring me!I have a forum about this so you could help me. PS I know how to make NEW RPG games for people. It depends who wants one.
I might put a forum.

Don't put bad responses. PLEASE

Jul 18, 10 at 9:04am
Steven

I'm working on a series called Robbie Doom, it's about the war on this really annoying guy at my school, Robbie. If you want to know what he's like, try and talk to Musab Ahmed Pathan from the Mario forums. I swear they're related or something.

Jul 12, 10 at 11:31pm
NintendoAlert

Im working on a SMB game where their are three ? blocks and one contains a mushroom. Get the one with a mushroom to win. BTW it is not luck you can hit all three blocks but if you geet the one with the mushroom last it might not makev it to you.

Jul 06, 10 at 7:27pm
satchel seals

That is cool.

Jun 21, 10 at 10:01pm
Pokemon cheater

Currently I thought about how you can make things Pixel-By-Pixel, so I diceded to make some Microgames that feature 8/16-Bit games from the NES and SNES.

I am currently working on a game about Super Mario World where you tap a Yoshi Egg repeatedly so it cracks, a baby Yoshi hatches, it grows, and you tap again to get Yoshi to eat a Berry.

After this I'm stumped(but thinking about Super Mario Land). So:

Any Ideas? Any Requests? Any Microgames YOU have made?

I'd Love to hear! And like I said: No Ideas.