Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker » M24 Rocket Launcher » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Big Boss Cardboard Box A Cyborg Ninja Fox Hound Otacon Peace Walker Psycho Mantis Raiden 2 Raiden Big Boss 2 Solid Snake Solid Snake 2 Solid Snake 3 Solid Snake 4 Teliko The Sorrow

hideOriginal Post

Jun 21, 10 at 4:01pmAzureLao

ok...how do i get this sucker?

i know that you have to S-rank Ex Op 111, but i cant seem to get it done.

ive beaten (killed the copter) in 3:45, but no S-rank. no soldiers were killed by my hand. is a faster time required?

or...do i have to cap all of the soldiers AND the helicopter in order to S-rank it? if so, will using the Bandanna prevent it like Stealth Camo does?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 12, 12 at 5:22pm
SGD

quote theCORRUPTfish
No it wont prevent an s rank. but the use of battle cry's , stealth camo , stealth mat or sidekick will.
And by the way what the hell is that banana good for!? id rather hold enemies up with a tranquilizer gun or something why would you hold them up with a banana?
Because if you used any other weapon in the game in holdup missions, you'd be able to pat down the enemy and get ammo for it. This way, you have to play the mission exactly the way they were meant to be done.

Jul 01, 12 at 8:34am
theCORRUPTfish

No it wont prevent an s rank. but the use of battle cry's , stealth camo , stealth mat or sidekick will.
And by the way what the hell is that banana good for!? id rather hold enemies up with a tranquilizer gun or something why would you hold them up with a banana?

Jun 24, 10 at 1:32pm
AzureLao

you have to just keep doing the Ex Ops until it gets unlocked. you pretty much have to do them all, anyways, so its not too big a deal...

and the Bandana comes from S-ranking Ex Ops 119, which is the Peace Walker Custom.

Jun 24, 10 at 11:51am
zAnGetsUtAtz

Btw, how can you unlock extra OP 111?
Also, I still don't know if this is within topic but where did you guys get the bandana? Sadly, I only got a banana (seriously)

Jun 24, 10 at 9:32am
SGD

quote AzureLao
quote Machienzo
I'm pretty certain, just like in previous games, special items such as the Bandana should stop you from achieving an S rank. Though I've yet to attain it yet.
actually, hes right. i got the bandana and used it (crapton of fulton mines :3) and i still got an S rank.

the only one that will prevent an S rank for certain is the Stealth Camo
- Special CO-OPS Comms
- Sidekick's encouragement
- Stealth Camo
- Stealth Mat

These will all prevent you from attaining an S-rank in any given mission.

Jun 22, 10 at 2:00pm
AzureLao

quote Machienzo
I'm pretty certain, just like in previous games, special items such as the Bandana should stop you from achieving an S rank. Though I've yet to attain it yet.
actually, hes right. i got the bandana and used it (crapton of fulton mines :3) and i still got an S rank.

the only one that will prevent an S rank for certain is the Stealth Camo

Jun 22, 10 at 2:46am
Machienzo

Jun 21, 10 at 5:11pm
AzureLao

quote snapperfishes
I believe that you have to cap all of the soldiers and the heli. As for the bandana, no it shouldn't prevent you from getting S-rank. I have gotten S-ranks before while using the bandana.
oh hell yes...

just have to get my combat boys to lvl 88, then :3

Jun 21, 10 at 5:03pm
snapperfishes

I believe that you have to cap all of the soldiers and the heli. As for the bandana, no it shouldn't prevent you from getting S-rank. I have gotten S-ranks before while using the bandana.

Jun 21, 10 at 4:01pm
AzureLao

ok...how do i get this sucker?

i know that you have to S-rank Ex Op 111, but i cant seem to get it done.

ive beaten (killed the copter) in 3:45, but no S-rank. no soldiers were killed by my hand. is a faster time required?

or...do i have to cap all of the soldiers AND the helicopter in order to S-rank it? if so, will using the Bandanna prevent it like Stealth Camo does?