Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » how can i kill gobul easy any anwsers ?? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 20, 10 at 8:09pmredzar the hunter

i cant kill gobul its like impossible but im using a hammer soo wat weaopn should i use ?? (i am trying to get long sword soo dont say that please) and wat ammor anyone?? please help me

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 25, 13 at 10:40pm
RockofKuthian

I'm not sure I remember all this right but as soon as you get out of the camp go to the area on the right. I think its area 2. Then go all the way to the exit on the other side but don't go into the next area. On the left of the exit you should be able to gather some stuff. Gather there until you get a frog. Then just start fishing with it

Jun 25, 13 at 1:56pm
The White Pirate

Im having trouble beating him and i use a hunters bow 2 and i cant find a frog... in all reallity i dont know where to look.

May 20, 13 at 2:40pm
Gobul is easy

I really dont know why you think the barroth and gobul is hard.Just take a few potions and it should be easy. I killed the barroth and the gobul on my second shot. I think you should practice hunting low level bosses again because the gobul and barroth are really easy.

Apr 29, 13 at 9:33pm
timehtyme

quote redzar the hunter
right i hate gigianox and gobul and barrtoh
use the double blades to kill them. wait until it chearges then run around it,smack it around then rinse and repeat.
I also suggest using tracker jewels and talismans:)

Jul 19, 12 at 9:12am
vincentrago83

Yeah just get a frog from area 2 i think and fish him out from area 4 or 3 i forget wich one. Bring a shock trap and a pitfall trap (shock trap= thunderbug+trap tool and pitfall=net+trap tool) you will also need 3 barrel bomb L and 5 barell bomb S.
Heres how you kill it:
1. Fish him out and attack untill he gets back up
2. Put down a pitfall trap with 2 barrel bomb L and when he falls in the trap put a barell bomb S to explode the 2 barrel bomb L (this will weaken the him a lot)
3. Attack him till he limps away to area 8
4. Put down your shock trap and either throw some tranqs to capture him or just attack him till he rolls over and dies.

Hope this helped!

Online ID: Vincent
HR: 54

Jul 16, 12 at 9:10pm
nubtoub

i used an assault axe and fished him out a few times but when hes hiding doo da lbb+sbb and he will hurt hes a lil nastie

hope it helps

This message was merged with other messages by Dark Arcanine (moderator)

May 12, 12 at 3:49am
rangernethunt

Feb 06, 11 at 8:55pm
Thisbeme

what i did, it i fished him out, found out where he would land. then restart the quest, and plant many bombs there, when he lands on them, throw something at the bombs, and it does quite a bit of damage.

Jan 14, 11 at 12:11am
SammyG

It is alot easier to fish out gobul as many have said as well 1 tip for u wen gobul goes underwater and then the music ends u will practically never find him unless u paintball him because he falls asleep underwater and doesn't wake for like ten mins so if u paintball him it will highlight the area he's in but not show the pink dot which represents the monster in this case gobul to find him head to the highlighted area and look for sleep bubbles coming from the ground not the bubbles that give u air but sleep bubbles then attack the ground near that area the gobul should come out from his camouflage/underground mode hope this helped

Jan 13, 11 at 6:19pm
RedDevilus

O yea i already killed a barioth. So anyone got questions about any monsters. I would like it very much to do online so we can play together. But first need WI-FI.PLZ be friends then my name is on the game RedDevil (offline) i dont know if its possible to use the offline account on the online becuz i heard rumors that it can't

O yea i already killed a barioth. So anyone got questions about any monsters. I would like it very much to do online so we can play together. But first need WI-FI.PLZ be friends then my name is on the game RedDevil (offline) i dont know if its possible to use the offline account on the online becuz i heard rumors that it can't.

This message was merged with other messages by Gotenks (moderator)