quote LIVEMine's inThe Crackdown 2 Agency Dispatch Twitter feed is giving away free early access demo codes! To be in with a chance to win, @reply on Twitter (http://twitter.com/) to the CD2Dispatch_UK Twitter account with a reason why you should be accepted for Agency Training by gaining early access to the Crackdown 2 demo. Your message must also include the tag #CD2demo. Winners will be picked at random.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Microsoft Corporation and its affiliates, contractors, agents and their families, and anyone else directly or indirectly connected with this prize draw. Entrants must be over 18 years of age at the time of entry and Microsoft reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
2. Participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to agree to be bound by them when entering this prize draw.
3. This prize draw starts at 09:00 BST on 18th June 2010 and will run until 12:00 BST on 19th June 2010 (the “Prize Draw Period”).
4. No purchase is necessary to participate. In order to enter the prize draw, participants must @reply on Twitter (http://twitter.com/) to the CD2Dispatch_UK Twitter account with a reason why they should be accepted for Agency Training by gaining early access to the Crackdown 2 demo. Messages must also include the tag ‘#CD2demo.’
5. Entries can only be made on Twitter (using the tag #CD2demo), and you must allow direct messages to be sent to you by CD2Dispatch_UK in order for Microsoft to notify you if you have won. Nothing in these terms prevents you from subsequently blocking CD2Dispatch_UK from sending you direct messages. Personal data which you provide when you enter the prize draw may be used for future Microsoft marketing activity and by entering the prize draw you consent to this.
6. By submitting your entry you agree that Microsoft may publish, display or use your entry in any medium it sees fit, including publication on www.xbox.com and Xbox LIVE.
7. 200 winners will be selected at random to win the prize. The prize is an early access demo token for Crackdown 2. Demos will be made generally available to all Gold Xbox Live Members on Monday 21 June 2010 and to Silver Xbox Live Members on Monday 28 June 2010.
8. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and Microsoft reserves the right to vary or amend the prize for a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable.
9. The winning entrants will be selected at random. Microsoft's decision as to prize winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
quote TitanUhhh yeah, they do. Hiddens are Blue, LIVE orbs are Grey (at least, when offline they are), and Agilities are, of course, green.The thing is that I am missing 2 orbs in Crackdown 2 and I know you can use the Orb Ping, but does Agility Orbs show up on it, because hidden orbs, and live orbs do?
quote Curt ConnorsOh right. Dont know why I thought you got them all in one sitting..By playing the demo like twenty times, the achievements stay unlocked after every playthrough like normal ones.
Anyone tried out the harder difficulties yet?
Oh and I am genuinely not understanding the 'meh' feeling, sure the graphics are a little more simplistic to compensate for hundreds of freaks on screen, but it just doesn't bother me. Just about everything else is on a par or improved from the original, freak lair invasions are spectacular, orb hunting is better and just as addictive, and the supply point mechanic has been much improved. Demo feels meh because it's a demo and has strict limits imo.
quote tallteen86You do realize that, by playing about 20 times, you've actually already played this game for like 10 friggen hours?
Powered by neoforums v2.3.5 (Bolieve)
Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2015