Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword » Request, Feedback and Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for a game thread, feel free to drop them in here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill

hideOriginal Post

Jun 16, 10 at 3:59pmGotenks

With the recent news from E3, this forum will most likely be getting more activity.

Any requests or anything related to the forum can be posted here and discussed with myself and the rest of the community.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 21, 12 at 4:22am
Dragoon

quote Dark Arcanine
You must be very bored at/with your work right now Dragoon, haha. It's now updated, cheers.
you have no idea haha

Mar 21, 12 at 4:18am
Dark Arcanine

You must be very bored at/with your work right now Dragoon, haha. It's now updated, cheers.

Mar 21, 12 at 4:05am
Dragoon

Dec 17, 11 at 9:09pm
Justin

I would very much like to see the following code added to the header of this forum. Obviously it's up to you, Dark Arcanine, but I think it'd benefit the forum and the site as a whole. (: It may distort the appearance with the header, though, so it's completely up to you!

<div style="width:915px; margin:auto; overflow: hidden;"><iframe src="http://ectoeffects.com/neoseeker/comfeedhoriz.html" frameborder="0" height="70px" width="915px"></iframe></div>

Dec 16, 11 at 11:08am
Dark Arcanine

Bumping in case anyone has missed this and has some ideas or opinions concerning a game for the forum.

Nov 30, 11 at 9:19am
Dark Arcanine

I'm looking to set up a game thread for everyone and am wondering what people would be interested in. So any ideas please feel free to chuck them in here.

Something I'm tempted to suggest is a Skyward Sword version of this. It's quite fun and SS has a lot more content to it as well which wouldn't go amiss.

Nov 23, 11 at 4:11pm
Dragoon

That would explain why I got 4 notifications saying you'd quoted me, Rune Ripper

Nov 23, 11 at 3:56pm
Rune Ripper

I've split most posts from your thread Symphonic Abyss after Gotenks made me realise that the General Discussion II - Bird Flying is actually an on-topic GD, rather than an off-topic one like the name would suggest. I'm going to change your thread back to a progress one as we have a well-hidden on-topic GD already. Sorry!

On that note I'm now not sure if there is at all a major difference between the two.

Nov 21, 11 at 8:49pm
Gotenks

quote Rune Ripper
Honours are all yours Gotenks, I've got to get to college.

edit: You're slacking!
I ended up falling asleep while watching a movie. Oh well, it's up now.

Sounds good zell.

Nov 21, 11 at 10:27am
Rune Ripper

Honours are all yours Gotenks, I've got to get to college.

edit: You're slacking!