Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 16, 10 at 3:07amDitnopota

Alright, there've been magazines that have info on this game [tried looking for scans, but got jackshit], and there was a nice chunk of gameplay shown at E3 along with a trailer.

What do you guys think of Bulletstorm so far? Do you think it'll be a mindless FPS with minimal sotry, or do you have faith that it will be like Borderlands?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 13, 11 at 3:13am
fireballs2000

i got i and i enjoy blowing off limbs i was playing it one day my day was watching me and every time i blew a body part off i laugh like crazy my dad said i enjoyed it too mutch i said whats not fun about blowing limbs away!note:im only nine

Jun 17, 11 at 12:48pm
Paper Fox

Just got his game and it is so freakin fun. When I first started playing I was like "meh, doesn't look great, everyone sounds the same" but I'm up to act 4 now and I'm loving it. It's big and it's stupid and it's fantastic.

Mar 29, 11 at 5:47pm
Ditnopota

quote Gamecube Guru
lol you gave it a 2 out of 5 in your user review.

That I did, but that's just because I was judging the game as a whole. Doesn't mean I didn't have an extremely fun time playing the game .

Mar 29, 11 at 1:57pm
Monterey Jack

quote Ditnopota
Well, after playing the game quite a bit, I'd say it met my expectations. It isn't the greatest game ever, granted, but it did turn out to be exactly what it said it was. An extremely fun FPS game.
lol you gave it a 2 out of 5 in your user review.

Me? I thought it was fun. Flawed, perhaps, and I thought more could've been done to online, but it's good for what it's worth. But man, *bleep* the dialogue. Always seemed to rub me the wrong way, you know? Like, did Mr Garrison from South Park write it or something?

Mar 25, 11 at 10:03pm
Ditnopota

Well, after playing the game quite a bit, I'd say it met my expectations. It isn't the greatest game ever, granted, but it did turn out to be exactly what it said it was. An extremely fun FPS game.

NOTE: Wait a tick, I thought this was the thread I made post-release. It's cool that sectioneers don't delete older threads and send PMs after deletion anymore .

Jan 31, 11 at 5:49am
Remedy

You just need to pre-order Bulletstorm to be able to get the early access to Gears of War 3.

quote Bulletstorm.com
Pre-order Bulletstorm for the Xbox 360 before February 22, 2011 and recieve an automatic upgrade to Bulletstorm – Epic Edition

Jan 31, 11 at 2:22am
chriswebber

It's coming out on Feb 22, so very soon. But to me the graphics look pretty solid...It uses unreal engine 3.5.

I mean Sparky, you're probably right it's not going to be a killzone 3 or crysis 2 but still...looks pretty good graphics wise.

By the way, there's apparently an exclusive version of Bulletstorm called Epic Edition where you get early access to Gears of War 3.

Might be worth checking out.

Jan 30, 11 at 8:20am
sparky001

Damn this site generates next to zero users anymore, August really?

This game looks awesome well maybe not graphically superior to other shooters but looks hella fun I'm loving the over the top humor and blood bath.

Jan 26, 11 at 8:59pm
HighDragon255

I played the demo today and loved it, will definitely be getting this game at some point.

Jan 11, 11 at 9:33pm
Remedy

Not a fan of Killzone nor SOCOM, so I'll be getting it on the release day. I've actually looked through some gameplay footage and it's not that bad. Might actually surprise me.