Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Uncharted 2: Among Thieves » Uncharted 2 Skin DLC » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 14, 10 at 6:40pmsamwise995

Alright, so I know I already had a thread about skins, but this is a little different. I am simply going to list the skins I think they need to add via DLC, and then leave you free to comment. Here is what I think:

Heroes:
Borneo Chloe- Chloe in her Borneo clothes (orange shirt)
Wounded Drake- equivalent of Drake- Dirty & Beat Up
Turkish Guard- one of the museum guards
Tibetan Villager- one of the male villagers in Tenzin's village (that fought with a crossbow)
Nepali Resistance Fighter- one of the Resistance fighters from Nepal

Villains:
Borneo Flynn- Flynn in his Borneo clothes (red shirt)
Generic Soldier- one of the generic soldiers of Lazarevic (brown buzz-cut) with regular soldier attire
Guardian- one of the purple guardians from Shambhala
Yeti Guardian- one of the Yeti guardians from the ice caves
Heavy Weapons Soldier- one of the soldiers that carries the GAU-19, only with less body armor (like once they're damaged and they lose some armor)

What do you think? Please comment.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 28, 10 at 10:16pm
samwise995

didn't think of that? what about in one of my previous threads where i had an idea for a tree of life map? it would be sweet if it was basically like the arena where you fight lazarevic, only you can go outside the area a little. and they need a borneo map. probably gonna be based off of the camp that you find the journals in in story mode.

Jun 28, 10 at 8:54pm
Agent Mo

Yeh im not taking notice of it. Tree Of Life map could work though i guess, i didn't think of that one either

Jun 28, 10 at 8:20pm
Markimus_123

Hmmm, imma ignore that for now since it was a "I was told by my friend who heard from a guy" threads, but it would be awesome to get that DLC pack, I didnt even think about a Tree of Life map

Jun 28, 10 at 8:05pm
Gamer Boy

Jun 28, 10 at 8:00pm
Gamer Boy

I heard somewhere that a guy said that his friend said that they're going to have two new maps:the tree of life and some other one. He also mentioned some skins but I cba to find the thread on the official forum. Also I hope that if it is a DLC that it has more hero skins but no more Drake variations. Also maybe add a few more skeletons to the heroes side.

Jun 28, 10 at 3:16pm
Agent Mo

Yeh, and they've increased the max cap to 75K.

Jun 28, 10 at 3:15pm
samwise995

well i haven't been on UC2 lately, but now I hear they've got soccer team skins up (for like two weeks) and the level cap is 80 (permanently).

Jun 28, 10 at 3:09pm
Agent Mo

Hehe....crap

I think if it is DLC, it'll probably have a few Among Thieves skins, two more maps (probably a Train Yard and a Borneo map), some more trophies and possibly a new mode

Jun 28, 10 at 2:55pm
samwise995

I really hope so. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing wrong with Drake's Fortune or skeletons. But if this is another one of those, I will be frustrated. I want more Among Thieves skins! And levels!

And if its not a DLC Mo, you got my hopes up for nothing.

Jun 27, 10 at 9:16pm
Agent Mo

Well the 'surprise' next weekend could very well be a 4th DLC pack, and that could mean more skins like the ones suggested