Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker » How do you Fulton Vehicles? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Big Boss Cardboard Box A Cyborg Ninja Fox Hound Otacon Peace Walker Psycho Mantis Raiden 2 Raiden Big Boss 2 Solid Snake Solid Snake 2 Solid Snake 3 Solid Snake 4 Teliko The Sorrow

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 14, 12 at 3:09pm
Walply

I heard of but never found a weapon for that, somthing like mech catcher or somthing... but i never found it... probably found in a extra op or you find the specs hidden in a main op or extra op

Jun 13, 10 at 11:05pm
Machienzo

Okay. Well I know where to get the Carl Gustav Fulton:

And I know that the item to fulton vehicles in question is the EM Net.

Jun 13, 10 at 2:38pm
SGD

I haven't found it yet, and my R&D team is now maxed out. so, you probably get the schematics from completing a mission. I got the Fulton Gustav from completing a certain Extra Op, so you probably have to go through those vehicle battles near the bottom of the list.

Jun 13, 10 at 10:24am
Machienzo

I know you can from watching this trailer. So what items do I need?

Look at 4:35.

[color=#eef0f9][size=1]