Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker » Is Johnny in this game? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Big Boss Cardboard Box A Cyborg Ninja Fox Hound Otacon Peace Walker Psycho Mantis Raiden 2 Raiden Big Boss 2 Solid Snake Solid Snake 2 Solid Snake 3 Solid Snake 4 Teliko The Sorrow
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 12, 10 at 6:55amSpartanNinja

subject is question. I know he is mentioned by random soldiers but is he actually in the game?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 21, 12 at 1:51pm
SDQuizzles

During the prison escape, I held up a guard and he said "Oh...Not My Stomach Again!" Has any one else found this?

Jun 16, 10 at 4:39am
Machienzo

A Soldier from the FOX unit huh? That must be a homage to Johnny.

Jun 16, 10 at 4:33am
SpartanNinja

i have a fox soldier whose name is Sea-Otter but whats that got to do with Johnny?

Jun 15, 10 at 6:59pm
RaidenXS

there's an unlockable character named "Polar Bear" and his description says he's from FOX unit. also his text message says "Ohhh. My stomach."

Jun 12, 10 at 1:50pm
Machienzo

Ah yeah. I've seen those quotes. it's only references. I think Johnny would be too busy being a Father.

Jun 12, 10 at 11:01am
SGD

Random soldiers will say something like "I have a buddy names Johnny. Have you seen him?"

But, so far, there's been no sighting of a Johnny or Johnathan in-game.

Jun 12, 10 at 7:15am
Machienzo

Is he mentioned? I've never heard. As far as I know, no he isn't in the game.

Jun 12, 10 at 6:55am
SpartanNinja

subject is question. I know he is mentioned by random soldiers but is he actually in the game?